once again from the hypocrite in chief...

Status
Not open for further replies.

miamited

Ted
Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
imo, Trump did it because a very large number of Christians, not to mention his Jewish family and friends, wanted him to. It could be done without the Congress so why not please these people?

Hi hank,

You could be correct as to his intent, but I'm still glad that he did it. I do, however, hope that he's ready to handle any difficult consequences and that it doesn't put us into another hard war against the Arab nations. We're going to be in a bad place if we have to fight them and N. Korea all at the same time. But at this point, it's just guesswork as to what may happen, but the action has already shown that some Arab nations are upset about it. The question, at this point, is how upset are they?

This article provides some insight in how the action was seen around the world: Arabs, Europe, U.N. reject Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israeli

and here: The Latest: White House says president has called for calm

God bless,
In Christ, ted

• Informative
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi hank,

You could be correct as to his intent, but I'm still glad that he did it. I do, however, hope that he's ready to handle any difficult consequences and that it doesn't put us into another hard war against the Arab nations. We're going to be in a bad place if we have to fight them and N. Korea all at the same time. But at this point, it's just guesswork as to what may happen, but the action has already shown that some Arab nations are upset about it. The question, at this point, is how upset are they?

This article provides some insight in how the action was seen around the world: Arabs, Europe, U.N. reject Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israeli

and here: The Latest: White House says president has called for calm

God bless,
In Christ, ted
Thanks for the info., I do appreciate your efforts.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian