On the run. Permission denied for following Christ.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,816.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
  • Dec. 31, 2020 | Egypt
    On the Run as Converts to Christianity
    [119] prayers in [8] nations have been posted for Adel and his wife.

An Egyptian couple bears on their bodies the effects of their choice to follow Christ. When Adel became a believer in 2009, his brother and his friends brutally beat him, crushing his shoulder. Read More.

• Dec. 31, 2020 | Laos
    Permission to Follow Christ Denied
    [86] prayers in [8] nations have been posted for Wat and his wife.

When Wat and his wife wanted to accept Christ, the front-line worker who shared the gospel with them was afraid. He knew their village head was a tough man. So he advised them to ask for permission first. Read More.

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Prayers for Wat and his wife and all who are likewise suffering for their faith.

We, as Christians owe our dear brothers and sisters wherever they may be to continually pray for them, many times I feel ashamed to have such freedom and plenty and yet even here in the forums people quibble over such inconsequential things.
I do believe, though maybe others don't agree, that the western world has a different sort of test for our faith.
We have so much, yet spend so little time, on the real things that matter to God.
Prayer, real prayer seems often lacking (I hold myself here too) True thankfulness, Bible reading, utter dependance on God. Growing in grace.

The simple, child-like, pure faith that our persecuted bretheren have puts us very often to shame.
Thanks be to God, He sees them and great will be their reward in heaven.:prayer:

Upvote 0

Pioneer3mm

Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2018
North America
✟548,780.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prayers for Wat and his wife and all who are likewise suffering for their faith.

We, as Christians owe our dear brothers and sisters wherever they may be to continually pray for them, many times I feel ashamed to have such freedom and plenty and yet even here in the forums people quibble over such inconsequential things.
I do believe, though maybe others don't agree, that the western world has a different sort of test for our faith.
We have so much, yet spend so little time, on the real things that matter to God.
Prayer, real prayer seems often lacking (I hold myself here too) True thankfulness, Bible reading, utter dependance on God. Growing in grace.

The simple, child-like, pure faith that our persecuted bretheren have puts us very often to shame.
Thanks be to God, He sees them and great will be their reward in heaven.:prayer:
Good comment / point.
---
Christian literature, Bibles, etc.. are available in United States.
- It is difficult to get a copy of Bible..in 'restricted countries.'
---
I have been working with Christian leaders..in some countries. ( severe persecution.. )

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟163,920.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Yes there seems to be a misconception of united prayer at this forum. It is mis(sed) and their is no conception!

• Friendly
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0