Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On the Brink of the Tribulation.

Political

Saudi Arabia`s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is the host leader for the G20 this year. I think he could well introduce the Peace Negotiator to the world`s leaders and provide the international platform for him to rise to prominence.

Of course the Russian war would have to have occurred. And we can see those nations lining up - Russia & Iran in Syria just north of Israel, then Ethiopia in famine, (locust plague) plus Russia and Libya joining forces in their civil war.

Economic

The Corona virus causing the collapse of the world`s financial system.

China Faces Financial Armageddon Countdown - World Economy At Risk

Chinasmoney.jpg

Let's start with Chinese businesses: while China's giant state-owned SOEs will likely have enough of a liquidity lifeblood to last them for 2-3 quarters, it is the country's small businesses that are facing a head on collision with an iceberg, because according to the Nikkei, over 85% of small businesses - which employ 80% of China's population - expect to run out of cash within three months, and a third expect the cash to be all gone within a month.

Should this happen, not only will China's economy collapse, but China's $40 trillion financial system will disintegrate, as it is suddenly flooded with trillions in bad loans.
(ref: by Tyler Durden. Prophecy news Watch)

Religious

Man`s religious institutions bowing to the UN`s moral laws.

These are my thoughts, and what are you seeing?

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
On the Brink of the Tribulation.

Political

Saudi Arabia`s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is the host leader for the G20 this year. I think he could well introduce the Peace Negotiator to the world`s leaders and provide the international platform for him to rise to prominence.

Of course the Russian war would have to have occurred. And we can see those nations lining up - Russia & Iran in Syria just north of Israel, then Ethiopia in famine, (locust plague) plus Russia and Libya joining forces in their civil war.

Economic

The Corona virus causing the collapse of the world`s financial system.

China Faces Financial Armageddon Countdown - World Economy At Risk

View attachment 272569

Let's start with Chinese businesses: while China's giant state-owned SOEs will likely have enough of a liquidity lifeblood to last them for 2-3 quarters, it is the country's small businesses that are facing a head on collision with an iceberg, because according to the Nikkei, over 85% of small businesses - which employ 80% of China's population - expect to run out of cash within three months, and a third expect the cash to be all gone within a month.

Should this happen, not only will China's economy collapse, but China's $40 trillion financial system will disintegrate, as it is suddenly flooded with trillions in bad loans.
(ref: by Tyler Durden. Prophecy news Watch)

Religious

Man`s religious institutions bowing to the UN`s moral laws.

It's been coming for a very long time. This may be it or another warning to say get your act together before its too late. I'm inclined to think it's a warning - to Christians. It's time to quit playing games with God.

I suspect the next version of the Corona virus will be far more likely to kill people but just as easy to spread.

The Western world floats on a sea of debt. A tiny hole will see the world sink under that debt ocean. The global economists have pulled a financial rabbit out the hat many times. It is an illusion and reality must kick in eventually.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi the world is very close to entering the tribulation. The moral conditions continue to deteriorate as the things you mention are crisis's the size of which we have no idea how large they can get. Each day will bring more bad news and this has the potential for bringing in the conditions of the seal judgments where peace is taken form the earth and it could be days wage for a quart of wheat. This is perhaps when men's hearts will fail them for fear of what is coming upon the earth. I have studied Ezekiel 38 and still cannot say for sure when on the time line it will occur so for me this is shaping up as you noted but not necessarily a pre tribulation event. I pray for us all to be bold and encourage one another as we see the day approaching . Jesus said to pray we are counted worthy to escape those things that are coming upon the earth and to be standing before the son of man. Finally Jesus noted these days will come upon the the earth like a snare. Once you are in it there is no way out. Seems like the direction and momentum are clear and accelerating as compared to the birth pangs idea that baby is getting close.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,697.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It is the Middle East region, that God keeps His eye on. Deuteronomy 11:11-12 The holy Land is the place that will trigger the Lords action. Psalms 7:11-16, Psalms 11:4-6 and Psalms 83:1-18 all describe what will happen when Iran tries to send a nuke missile onto Israel.

All what has happened in the world with the many wars, famines, plagues and economic disasters, are the result of the four horsemen of the apocalypse. They were released in ancient times and if their four tasks had been any worse, mankind would not have survived. Zechariah 6:1-7
So, despite the gloomy predictions, we will get over COVID 19 and our economies are just a construct of this modern world. I see it as a good thing to get rid of the manipulators and the gnomes of Zurich.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is the Middle East region, that God keeps His eye on. Deuteronomy 11:11-12 The holy Land is the place that will trigger the Lords action. Psalms 7:11-16, Psalms 11:4-6 and Psalms 83:1-18 all describe what will happen when Iran tries to send a nuke missile onto Israel.

All what has happened in the world with the many wars, famines, plagues and economic disasters, are the result of the four horsemen of the apocalypse. They were released in ancient times and if their four tasks had been any worse, mankind would not have survived. Zechariah 6:1-7
So, despite the gloomy predictions, we will get over COVID 19 and our economies are just a construct of this modern world. I see it as a good thing to get rid of the manipulators and the gnomes of Zurich.

Hi keras,

I agree concerning G0d`s eye on the Middle East. I don`t think we`ll have long to wait till Russia & its allies get drawn down by God to judgment on the mountains of Israel.

As to the 4 horse men, well I see they are the same Federations as Daniel saw in his dream. They are the main Federations of our time -

1. The British Commonwealth & America. (Lion & Eagle)
2. Russia. (Bear)
3. The EU. (Leopard)

Daniel was shown how these Federations started, while John is shown what is happening just prior to the tribulation. The 4th horseman arises after the Russian war.

The manipulators, as you say, are just waiting to bring in their answer when the financial system collapses under the weight of so much debt. And as you say it is just a construct of this modern world.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi keras,

I agree concerning G0d`s eye on the Middle East. I don`t think we`ll have long to wait till Russia & its allies get drawn down by God to judgment on the mountains of Israel.

As to the 4 horse men, well I see they are the same Federations as Daniel saw in his dream. They are the main Federations of our time -

1. The British Commonwealth & America. (Lion & Eagle)
2. Russia. (Bear)
3. The EU. (Leopard)

Daniel was shown how these Federations started, while John is shown what is happening just prior to the tribulation. The 4th horseman arises after the Russian war.

The manipulators, as you say, are just waiting to bring in their answer when the financial system collapses under the weight of so much debt. And as you say it is just a construct of this modern world.

4 horsemen yet you only listed three , WHY?

Upvote 0

Oberamagau

Feb 21, 2020
Penacook
✟2,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
The tribulation happened around 70 ad.Mt24 was fulfilled at that time as Jesus said it would be.
What was so remarkable in 70AD that fulfilled the entire 22 chapters of Revelation? (which was written about 90-95 AD anyway). There was nothing in 70 AD where there was "great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be."

Why is the gospel still being preached?

"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."

Jesus said that THE generation that sees the events pass that he mentioned between verses 3-33 IS the generation that witnesses his return. The fig tree illustration has nothing to do with Israel but all to do identifying the generation of Christ return.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ICONO'CLAST

Apr 2, 2005
new york
✟93,319.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No...He said....THIS GENERATION,
HE SAID SOME STANDING HERE,
N OT FUTURE FROM THEM AS YOU OFFER.

The first last 3 chapters of revelation are still future .
The gospel is preached worldwide until the last of the elect get saved.
70ad the end of the ot.sacrificial system which was completed at the cross.
Mt 24:15....dan9 :24-27.....the abomination that makes desolate.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

ICONO'CLAST

Apr 2, 2005
new york
✟93,319.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You certainly will get a shock very soon.
Hello Marilyn,
No not really.
It is going to be business as usual until the last person gets saved.
Jesus taught that.
As in the days of Noah.
Eating, .marrying, until the flood came.

Upvote 0

Oberamagau

Feb 21, 2020
Penacook
✟2,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
No...He said....THIS GENERATION,
NOT FUTURE FROM THEM AS YOU OFFER.
'THIS generation' is the same as saying 'THAT generation'. The generation Jesus is talking about isn't the one he's talking to - it's the generation that witnesses his return and the one that sees all the events he mentioned PASS -

So likewise ye, when ye shall SEE all these things, know that it (his return) is near, [even] at the doors.
NOT FUTURE FROM THEM AS YOU OFFER.
A little hermeneutics can go a long way understanding this.
These are the two verses in question...

"For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom."

The word COME is ALSO the word GO.
Strong's...
"to come or go (in a great variety of applications, literally and figuratively):"

Take a look at what Vines says -
"Come, Came (See Also Coming):
the most frequent verb, denoting either "to come, or to go," signifies the act, in contrast with heko (see No. 22, below), which stresses the arrival, as, e.g., "I am come and am here," Jhn 8:42; Hbr 10:9."

Jesus said there are some standing here which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom."...

Look at it this way...
"For the Son of man shall GO in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man GOING in his kingdom."

When Christ died he preached to the souls in paradise. Some of them rose at Christ resurrection and rewarded those who believed in him.

Mathew 27:52 "And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose."

Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

So -
Mathew 16:27-28 speaks of the time of the Ascension when Christ ascended into his kingdom! There were people present that didn't die but witnessed him GOING - ASCENDING - into heaven - his kingdom in the accompanyment of his angels.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

Berean Tim

Mar 19, 2017
Houston TX
✟146,831.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Marilyn,
No not really.
Jesus taught that.
As in the days of Noah.
The days of Noah - Genesis 6:11&12
11Now the earth was corrupt in God’s sight, and the earth was filled with violence.12And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth
The days of Noah wasn't business as usual. Jesus is saying in spite of this people go about their lives.
But , for the Christian who's watching - 1st Thessalonians 5:1
1Now concerning the times and the seasons, brothers,a you have no need to have anything written to you. 2For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4But you are not in darkness, brothers, for that day to surprise you like a thief. 5For you are all childrenb of light, children of the day. We are not of the night or of the darkness. 6So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and be sober.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

summerville

Feb 22, 2020
Atlanta
✟11,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hi the world is very close to entering the tribulation. The moral conditions continue to deteriorate as the things you mention are crisis's the size of which we have no idea how large they can get. Each day will bring more bad news and this has the potential for bringing in the conditions of the seal judgments where peace is taken form the earth and it could be days wage for a quart of wheat. This is perhaps when men's hearts will fail them for fear of what is coming upon the earth. I have studied Ezekiel 38 and still cannot say for sure when on the time line it will occur so for me this is shaping up as you noted but not necessarily a pre tribulation event. I pray for us all to be bold and encourage one another as we see the day approaching . Jesus said to pray we are counted worthy to escape those things that are coming upon the earth and to be standing before the son of man. Finally Jesus noted these days will come upon the the earth like a snare. Once you are in it there is no way out. Seems like the direction and momentum are clear and accelerating as compared to the birth pangs idea that baby is getting close.

Ezekiel 38 is about the Scythians.

• Agree
Reactions: A Realist
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
4 horsemen yet you only listed three , WHY?

Hi OHC,

Yes I did not mention the last one. The first 3 Federations are quite recognisable today while the last one will arise after the Russian war.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Marilyn,
No not really.
Jesus taught that.
As in the days of Noah.

That is for the Lord`s coming to deliver Israel and bring judgment upon the nations. But prior to that we know from God`s word that the Head of the Body will come for His Body of believers and take them to be part of His coronation in the third heaven.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ezekiel 38 is about the Scythians.

Ez. 38 is about the nation (& its allies) from the `far north.` That is the northern quarter of the world and there is only one nation that is there - Russia.

Upvote 0

Oberamagau

Feb 21, 2020
Penacook
✟2,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Ez. 38 is about the nation (& its allies) from the `far north.` That is the northern quarter of the world and there is only one nation that is there - Russia.
Other than Ethiopia and Libya, the nations in Ez. 38 likely originated in the area of today's Turkey - the same area of the 7 churches of Revelation. It is possible that some of the 'stan' countries may be some of them. Sheba and Dedan are likely Saudi. Rosh - Meshech - Tubal - Magog - Gomer - originate from Turkey.

Gog is likely a demon..."the prince of the land" - of TURKEY!

Upvote 0