Earth
✟1,455,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
maybe interest isn't the right word but I am not sure if my heart is in it for God but for selfish reasons.
not sure how that could be selfish, but that’s why you gotta talk to your closest priest

Upvote 0

Nick Moser

Apr 13, 2018
Reno, NV
✟40,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
not sure how that could be selfish, but that’s why you gotta talk to your closest priest
Not in it for God alone but to fill the void and in a way my ideas and beliefs was originally started as a form of rebellion for me more secular liberal society. I'm not very articulate person so please. And I do not mean to offend anyone

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,455,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Not in it for God alone but to fill the void and in a way my ideas and beliefs was originally started as a form of rebellion for me more secular liberal society. I'm not very articulate person so please. And I do not mean to offend anyone
if you haven’t yet, you should check out Death to the World

Reactions: Nick Moser
Upvote 0

Nick Moser

Apr 13, 2018
Reno, NV
✟40,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

Upvote 0

archer75

Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟253,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Even if your motivations aren't perfect, that doesn't mean it's not beneficial to be interested.

Upvote 0