Oct 20, 2015
✟171,835.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When Trump starts using his role as president to have subordinates [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] him, then there will be something to worry about ... or not.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,618.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
When Trump starts using his role as president to have subordinates [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] him, then there will be something to worry about ... or not.
^_^ You are probably on to something. It seems she has grabbed him by the :scratch: .

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟456,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Omarosa released a new secret recording that reveals Trump’s daughter in law, Lara Trump, trying to buy her silence.

Video:

Transcript:

Trump: Listen, obviously, with, like, “The New York Times” article and stuff, you know, it’s, it’s —

Omarosa: hat’s the New York time article?

Trump: The one that — the one that — it was in “The New York Times.” They wrote about you. It sounds a little like, obviously, that there are some things you’ve got in the back pocket to pull out. Clearly, if you come on board the campaign, like, we can’t have — we got to —

Omarosa: Oh, god, no —

Trump: — Everybody positive, right? So the only thing that we have to consider, where we’re talking salary, as far as the campaign is concerned is that, as you know, everything is public. Um, and that all the money that we raise and that pays salaries is directly from donors. Small donor dollars for the most part. So I know you were making 179 at the white house. And I think we can work something out where we keep you right along those lines. Um, specifically, let me see, I haven’t even added up the numbers. But we were talking about, like, 15k a month.

Um, let me see what that adds up to. Times 12. Yes, that’s $180,000. Does that sound like a fair deal for you? In terms of your position, specifically, I really feel like your position would require, you know, you to be able to be flexible in terms of where you are. Sometimes, you know, come to New York for occasional meetings. But I would love, if you could, you know, occasionally go do speaking engagements and that sort of thing for us. I think you’d be awesome doing that. So it doesn’t really matter where you are. If you’re comfortable staying in D.C., then, you know, you’re, we’re more than happy to have you —

After the audio played, Omarosa told MSNBC’s Craig Melvin, “She made it very clear if I joined this campaign, that I would have to be quiet. I wouldn’t be allowed to talk to reporters. I wouldn’t be allowed to say anything against Donald Trump. As she stated from her — in her own words, had to keep it positive. You can’t be talking about these things. What is this thing you have in your back pocket? I saw this as an attempt to buy my silence. So censor me. And to pay me off $15,000 per month by the campaign.”

Melvin asked, “You saw this as hush money?”

Omarosa answered, “Absolutely.”

To summarize, Trump was going to use donor funds to give Omarosa a made up job where she would not be allowed to talk to the press and only say positive things about Trump, so long as she didn’t use what The New York Times made it sound like she had in her back pocket. What is being discussed sounds a lot like hush money and a potential violation of campaign finance laws.

The dirt that Omarosa has on Trump might not be Russia impeachment level, but it shows the level of corruption and lawlessness within the entire Trump campaign operation and presidency.

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/08/16/omarosa-trump-buy-silence.html
You mean Omarosa was offered a job in lieu of a settlement in order to avoid protracted litigation about whatever? Happens all the time in business. Most employees are not encouraged to gossip negatively about their employers. She's already said a lot of stuff about Trump publicly. They could sue her, but instead tried offering her a job. The old, "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" tactic. Very standard in business.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I bet George Soros is paying her to spill dirt on Trump.
I'll bet it was Chairman Kim. He's probably miffed at President Trump for going back to his former BFF President Putin. :wave:
tulc(loves the "I'll bet it's (insert most popular current evil mastermind name here)" game!) :clap:

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
trump-access-hollywood1.jpg

Clinton wasn't having inappropriate content stars and Playboy "bunnies" signing non disclosure agreements in exchange for payoffs just before the election!

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes, Trump was clearly trying to buy her silence. No surprise there, we know he's done that before.

On the other hand, Omerosa doesn't really come off as that virtuous. She's going to make far more money off Trump by revealing what went on in the WH.

The funny part is that Trump's major anger is over Omerosa making money off him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You mean Omarosa was offered a job in lieu of a settlement in order to avoid protracted litigation about whatever? Happens all the time in business.

Corruption is pretty much SOP for a lot of businesses. For some reason, the Trump family was really eager to cover up what Omerosa was pedding.

Most employees are not encouraged to gossip negatively about their employers. She's already said a lot of stuff about Trump publicly. They could sue her, but instead tried offering her a job.

Suing would have been counter-productive, of course, since it would have leaked all the information out. Exactly what Trump wanted to avoid at all costs. Omerosa's move was to record the attempt to shut her up, which gave her allegations much more credibility. She's been playing Trump like a violin.

The old, "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" tactic. Very standard in business.

The old "there is no honor among thieves" truism. Very standard in the Trump organization.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
She's been playing Trump like a violin.

I have made notice that Trump is very successful when attacking people who have morals and principles and reputation to protect. Or to put it this way people who will not get into mud. But whenever he attacks people who are willing to get into mud he comes off for the worse. Avenati and Omerosa for two examples.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have made notice that Trump is very successful when attacking people who have morals and principles and reputation to protect. Or to put it this way people who will not get into mud. But whenever he attacks people who are willing to get into mud he comes off for the worse. Avenati and Omerosa for two examples.

You know, you're right about that. Very perceptive.

Upvote 0