Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
got this in email:

Metro Prayer for February 15, 2008

The struggling economy continues to be a concern affecting businesses, the housing market and families.

Rising gas prices and an especially cold winter has also added to the strain.

Ask the Lord to bring blessing to the Metro area as the body of Christ honors him.

Malachi 3:8

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.

Omaha For Decency is a ministry dedicated to educating our community about the harmful effects of inappropriate contentography and supplying the church with practical ways to combat inappropriate contentography in the Metro area.

Pray that the Lord would bless this ministry and provide the finances needed to run it.

Psalm 119:9 "How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word."

"Revivals begin with God's own people; the Holy Spirit touches their heart anew, and gives them new fervor and compassion, and zeal, new light and life, and when He has thus come to you, He next goes forth to the valley of dry bones…Oh, what responsibility this lays on the Church of God! If you grieve Him away from yourselves, or hinder His visit, then the poor perishing world suffers sorely!"- Andrew Bonar

Pray for the body of Christ in the Metro area to prepare the way of the Lord and to have ears to hear what the Holy Spirit is saying to us these days.

(billiefan 2000 prayer request I am adding to this post:

pray the Omaha Nebraska metro area churches such as those mentioned at http://connectionsomaha.org

that have become like those mentioned in 2 Timothy 4:3-4

will repent and turn back to the sound doctrine and sound teaching

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

icon2.gif
We Lift This To You Father In Jesus Holy Name

Christian.gif

Father we pray for Your Holy Spirit to enter this matter and meet all needs. We know nothing is impossible for You and we pray for Your divine intervention. As Your children we know to expect a miracle. It is in Jesus Beloved, Holy, Gentle and Mighty Name we pray.
Amen

Upvote 0