Jan 7, 2013
✟122,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This Morning I Partially scanned through/read a Judges opinion on a court case from an Alaskan court dated June 6 2015. In her opinion she used the word "oligarchy" referring to the U.S.....I think. This was shown to me on a friends lap top and I didn't have a lot of time to read it in its entirety and I'm not computer savvy enough to find it. Can you help me?

Tom Mix

May 31, 2015
Earth, for now.
✟11,536.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
oligarchy
[ ˈäliˌgärkē, ˈōli- ]
http://www.christianforums.com/javascript:void(0)
NOUN
noun: oligarchy · plural noun: oligarchies

1. a small group of people having control of a country, organization, or institution:
    "the ruling oligarchy of military men around the president"
    • a country governed by an oligarchy:
      "the English aristocratic oligarchy of the 19th century"
    • government by oligarchy.

Upvote 0

Tom Mix

May 31, 2015
Earth, for now.
✟11,536.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
The judge used the term incorrectly if she is referring to the United States as we are still a Republic even if some of our leaders are rebellious against the people and believe their way is the only way regardless if we like it or not.

Judges in my county do as they please regardless if it is legal or not as they have their cop friends back them up as their power.

All we can really do is wait for the return of Jesus which is soon and let His Judgment give us all our just and rewards.

Upvote 0

MWood

Jan 7, 2013
✟122,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The judge used the term incorrectly if she is referring to the United States as we are still a Republic even if some of our leaders are rebellious against the people and believe their way is the only way regardless if we like it or not.

Judges in my county do as they please regardless if it is legal or not as they have their cop friends back them up as their power.

All we can really do is wait for the return of Jesus which is soon and let His Judgment give us all our just and rewards.

Thanks Tom.
Can you find on the net this case and the Judges opinion?

Upvote 0