Older christian woman looking for pen pals

Sherryanne

Nov 11, 2015
✟7,625.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello BYME, I have seen your message on the NET and I am interested to chat with you so let me hear from you. I am also married with 4 boys and a pastor by calling. I am hoping to hear from you soon. Bye for now.
Please can we be friends please pray for me I need a financial breakthrough

Upvote 0

kwells

Mature Male looking for Mature Woman PenPal
May 18, 2016
Mississippi
✟7,633.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hello would love to be your friend

Hi Sherryanne, question are you married or/not?

I am looking for a long-tern pen pal but not with married ladies, I hope you understand. Love to hear from you when its convenient. Kenneth

Upvote 0

James Battle

Jul 1, 2018
Antigua
✟7,709.00
Country
Guatemala
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:wave: Hello everyone! God bless! I am a married southern christian lady in the United States looking for female pen pals only. I also am a strong believer in prayer and will not refuse prayer for anyone who is earnestly seeking it. Love the fellowship of honest ladies of any age, race, or creed. Wanting to correspond and hopefully make a few more christian friends. I hope all on here find what they are looking for including myself. I like the Gaithers, nature, reading, club pogo, cooking, well i have a variety of interest. I have children and grandchildren who are a blessing in my life.

If you would like to have a pen pal from Guatemala please let me know. I am looking for pen pals for seniors living in seniors homes here is Guatemala. I am from the U.S. but am now living here. If you are interested in encouraging one of these poor Christians please let me know. I will even translate for you and your pen pal if you do not speak Spanish and they do not speak English. My email address is algodeunamigo@gmail.com

Upvote 0

James Battle

Jul 1, 2018
Antigua
✟7,709.00
Country
Guatemala
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am an "older" Christian woman, Pastor's wife of 30 years. I would like to be penpals with someone compatible too. Will share more if you still want to communicate.

If you would like to have a pen pal from Guatemala please let me know. I am looking for pen pals for seniors living in seniors homes here is Guatemala. I am from the U.S. but am now living here. If you are interested in encouraging one of these poor Christians please let me know. I will even translate for you and your pen pal if you do not speak Spanish and they do not speak English. My email address is algodeunamigo@gmail.com

Upvote 0

James Battle

Jul 1, 2018
Antigua
✟7,709.00
Country
Guatemala
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, Blessings to you to. I am married and in my fourties with one daughter and thought it would be nice to link up with some women e-pals. I have been a christian for the last 6 years and love God with all my being. Yes, I am great believer in the power of prayer also. God never fails to come through for me, though so often in ways one would never expect! My interests are reading, cooking, nature, scrapbooking, spending time with girlfriends and my family of course. I work part time for our local chain of libraries. I look forward to perhaps hearing back from you in the near future. Lois x

Upvote 0

annbella

Jul 3, 2018
Kampala
✟8,605.00
Country
Uganda
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
:wave: Hello everyone! God bless! I am a married southern christian lady in the United States looking for female pen pals only. I also am a strong believer in prayer and will not refuse prayer for anyone who is earnestly seeking it. Love the fellowship of honest ladies of any age, race, or creed. Wanting to correspond and hopefully make a few more christian friends. I hope all on here find what they are looking for including myself. I like the Gaithers, nature, reading, club pogo, cooking, well i have a variety of interest. I have children and grandchildren who are a blessing in my life.
Am called annmusoke from Uganda and like to be your penpal. Here is my address you can write to me.its
To annmusoke,
C/o Mr Enos musoke,
African Bible University of Uganda,
P.o Box 71242 Clock Tower,
Kampala, Uganda,
East Africa

Upvote 0

annbella

Jul 3, 2018
Kampala
✟8,605.00
Country
Uganda
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I'm sorry I'm not a woman but IF (and only IF) you want to penpal with me, I'd be happy to. I'm 24/m/ky.
Take care,
Gumby
Am called annmusoke from Uganda and like to be your penpal. Here is my address you can write to me. Its
To annmusoke,
C/o Mr Enos Musoke,
African Bible University of Uganda,
P.o.Box 71242 Clock Tower,
Kampala, Uganda,
East Africa

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

annbella

Jul 3, 2018
Kampala
✟8,605.00
Country
Uganda
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I am an "older" Christian woman, Pastor's wife of 30 years. I would like to be penpals with someone compatible too. Will share more if you still want to communicate.
Hello, praise God!am called annmusoke from Uganda and like to be your penpal. Here is my email address you can write to me. Its
Musoke.ann81@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you. Bye Ann
God bless you so much.

Upvote 0

annbella

Jul 3, 2018
Kampala
✟8,605.00
Country
Uganda
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hi, Blessings to you to. I am married and in my fourties with one daughter and thought it would be nice to link up with some women e-pals. I have been a christian for the last 6 years and love God with all my being. Yes, I am great believer in the power of prayer also. God never fails to come through for me, though so often in ways one would never expect! My interests are reading, cooking, nature, scrapbooking, spending time with girlfriends and my family of course. I work part time for our local chain of libraries. I look forward to perhaps hearing back from you in the near future. Lois x
Hi,am called annmusoke from Uganda and like to be your penpal.here is my email address you can write to me.its
musoke.ann81@yahoo.com

Upvote 0

annbella

Jul 3, 2018
Kampala
✟8,605.00
Country
Uganda
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I am new to this forum and I am also looking for a e-pal. I am a christian, female and believe in the awesome power of prayer. I enjoy reading and exercising. I look forward to the opporunity to connect as e-pals so that we can lift each other up in prayer and encourage one another.
Hi,am called annmusoke from Uganda and like to be your penpal.here is my email address you can write to me. It's
Musoke.ann81@yahooo.com

Upvote 0

annbella

Jul 3, 2018
Kampala
✟8,605.00
Country
Uganda
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
BYME: Hi, I'm 55, and living in the southern part of the US also (east coast). I have 2 girls, am married, love chatting with people. If you are interested, let me know.
Hi,am called annmusoke from Uganda and like to be your penpal. Here is my email address you can write to me. Its annmusoke 2@gmail.com
Bye ann

Upvote 0

annbella

Jul 3, 2018
Kampala
✟8,605.00
Country
Uganda
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hello BYME, I have seen your message on the NET and I am interested to chat with you so let me hear from you. I am also married with 4 boys and a pastor by calling. I am hoping to hear from you soon. Bye for now.
Hi,am called annmusoke from Uganda and like to be your penpal. Here is my email address you can write to me. Its
Musoke. ann81@yahoo.com
Bye ann

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

annbella

Jul 3, 2018
Kampala
✟8,605.00
Country
Uganda
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
:crossrc::crossrc::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

hi lois im lisa. im married ,fourty five with two children and two grand children. ive been a chirstian for several years. i love the lord so much. he is so goodand has never failed me.i take care of a elderly lady five days a week.i guess you can tell i dont know much about computers or what im doing. so look over slowness and spelling. hope to hear back soon.
Hi, am called annmusoke from Uganda and like to be your penpal. Here is my email address you can write to me. Its
Musoke. ann81@yahoo. com
Bye ann

Upvote 0

miggles

miggles
May 15, 2004
florida
✟40,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
i will be your penpal. :)

Upvote 0

Mr friendly

Jan 5, 2023
Albuquerque
✟7,801.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Is the penpal thing still open im willing to be a penpal. Late 30s recently single mom of one boy still at home
Hello I'm a 69 year old Hispanic man who lives in Albuquerque new Mexico. I have been around the block a few times so I can offer advice and you can have someone nice to talk to. If you're lonely or just need someone to listen to you I am here.

Upvote 0