✟166,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Some background:
Heb 9:15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the "new testament", that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
(MY NOTE: Christ is the mediator of the new testament)

16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
(MY NOTE: Last will & testament doesn't get implemented until death of the testator)

While alive everything Jesus teaches/preaches/lives is Old Covenant.

Onto the 50 day transition:
At 3pm (Mk 15:33) on Nisan 14/Passover Jesus proclaims; tetelestai/It is FINISHED & dies. Tetelestai is also an accounting term meaning Completed/Paid in Full. A sinless Christ's death had PAID sins required wage IN FULL.

The 50 Day count down/(omer) begins at humanity's unprecedented event of Jesus resurrection.

Jesus rises on the 3rd day according to scripture (1 Cor 15:4, Lk 24:46). The risen Jesus shows Himself to the world for 40 days (Acts 1:3) then ascends to heaven (Acts 1:9-11).

When Pentecost/Day 50, had fully come, Jesus sends His indwelling Holy Spirit (Acts 2:1-4) & the New Covenant begins, therefore, the Old ends.

Heb 7:
11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?

12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.
(MY NOTE: Under the New Covenant Priestly Order of Melchisedec. The Levitical priesthood Mosaic Laws are changed)

Heb 8:
6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
(MY NOTE: The risen Christ is mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises)

Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away. (Also see Heb 10:3-10)
(MY NOTE: Although, the Old to New Covenant transition only took 50 days. The complete fading/vanishing of the old isn't completely realized until the Temple's destruction aprox 40 yrs later)

BTW: At the Acts 2 Pentecost JEWS ONLY receive the spiritual baptism of Christ's indwelling Holy Spirit.

It's at Cornelius house years after the Acts 2 outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Where Genitle's are granted the spiritual baptism of Christ's indwelling Holy Spirit.

Acts 10:
44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.
(MY NOTE: As Peter is speaking the Holy Spirit indwells the gentile listeners.

45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.
(MY NOTE: The believing Jews that came with Peter (the speaker yrs ago at the Pentecost H/S outpouring) are ASTONISHED that God has granted gentiles eternal life)

Peter shares/revisits his Acts 10 experience
Acts 11:
15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.

16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
(NOTE: Upon returning to Jerusalem Peter with the apostles & brethern. The Acts 10 gentile's baptism with the Holy Ghost)

Eph 2:
11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
(MY NOTE: Pre Cornelius house, gentiles were seen as bastard's, living outside of covenant seals, having no hope, living completely without God in the world)

Acts 10:28 Peter said unto them, Ye know how that it is an """unlawful""" thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean
(MY NOTE: Peter tells Cornelius its UNLAWFUL for a Jew to keep company with a gentile)

Matt 15:26 Jesus said; It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
(MY NOTE: Jews to include the Lord often referred to Gentiles as godless unclean DOGS. Also see Matt 7:6)

Gentiles were considered so ungodly/unclean, being in their presence could make a Jew ceremonially unclean (Jn 18:28)

Last edited: