• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Old time religion

Discussion in 'The Ancient Way - Eastern Orthodox' started by Anhelyna, May 29, 2020.

1. Anhelyna

Anhelyna Handmaid of God CF Senior Ambassador Supporter

+13,207
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    As some of you know my GodPapa and I have a running email thread - 'today's funny'

we also have a 'misc' thread full of all different things - buildings , videos etc etc.

Today's contribution was a bit different and brought a huge smile to my face - hope you appreciate it

Last edited: May 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Phronema

Phronema Well-Known Member Supporter

+985
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    That's the first time I've heard a song of that type about those things! He's very talented, and I enjoyed that!

3. prodromos

prodromos Senior Veteran Supporter

+6,789
    Australia
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Nice icons on the wall behind him :)

4. pdudgeon

pdudgeon Traditional Catholic Supporter

+10,180
    United States
    Catholic
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Thanks so much for this! I've added it to my favorite music list.:oldthumbsup:

5. ArmyMatt

ArmyMatt Regular Member Supporter

+13,953
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    thanks for this!

6. Anhelyna

Anhelyna Handmaid of God CF Senior Ambassador Supporter

+13,207
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    I will pass the comments to my GodPapa who actually found it and passed it to me.

I'm glad it has been appreciated

7. Mary of Bethany

Mary of Bethany Only one thing is needful. Supporter

+916
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Fr David Matthews.

8. Chesterton

Chesterton Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding Supporter

+17,842
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    Right after my chrismation, my custom title on CF used to be "Gimme That Old Time Religion". :)