Russ Campbell

An ounce of faith overcomes a ton of fear!
Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟92,521.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hello all, i just finished over 36 hours setting up my Bulletin board system for Jesus Christ's ministry. The old name was Spy Visits Spy BBS, a few of you have seen videos that were taken from that site.

The new BBS and website are located at https://christfollowersbbs.ca, and telnet://christfollowersbbs.ca port 1990, it is set up so that if you want to listen to Public domain Christian music , you can do so, streaming is automatic, including MP4 files. Also I will be adding Public Domain spoken Bibles and new worship music, the site that I am getting the worship music from has released them all into the Public Domain, I am only up to the letter H in the menu of downloads, there are over 40,000 or more PD worship songs to me to download and add to my site.

I have just finished setting this all up, I intend to use this site to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ, IF I have time left over from moderating on a major Facebook group.

Since I joined Christian Forums, I have learned a lot about spreading the word of Jesus Christ. First of all my ministry has to be Bible based, that is all information has to be from the Bible, and it must be accurate. That is the way that Jesus wants it. I have learned so much about the Bible since I started moderating on a few Christian sites on Facebook, and with this lock down, I have more time for Jesus.

Also I would like to say good morning to all of you, that should have been at the beginning of this post.