Washington State
✟15,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello and grace to the saved folks here. My name is Mark, an ordained preacher here in Winlock Washington. My family and I would like to invite (local residents) those who are starving for fellowship, sound doctrine, good traditional hymns and seek to serve the Lord Jesus Christ to join us on Sundays. We meet in our home because we don't have a building, if we find a place to meet elsewhere that would be welcomed. You can visit the website below for some detailed information about our faith and beliefs.
Holy Brethren Baptist Church

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello and grace to the saved folks here. My name is Mark, an ordained preacher here in Winlock Washington. My family and I would like to invite (local residents) those who are starving for fellowship, sound doctrine, good traditional hymns and seek to serve the Lord Jesus Christ to join us on Sundays. We meet in our home because we don't have a building, if we find a place to meet elsewhere that would be welcomed. You can visit the website below for some detailed information about our faith and beliefs.
Holy Brethren Baptist Church
Hi; good to see you; you don't need a 'religious' building in order to practise Acts 2.42. :)

Upvote 0

M.K.

Mar 4, 2018
Washington State
✟15,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't be a stranger. I'm in SE Florida so I probably won't make it this year :D
However, I haven't been to church in 4 years---they don't allow service dogs
in church.
Oh, I'm sure David Peacock at Bible Believers' Baptist Church in Jacksonville or Brian Donovan at Bible Baptist Church in Pensacola would allow you to bring your service dog, you certainly could bring him/her to our home.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Welcome Baptist Brethren. Wishing you great success in your ministry. I also preach and we sing "old traditional Hymns" Such wonderful testimonies in many of these old Hymns}

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0