Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
What original post?

Save me the time and print it here.

If you want to say that Abraham had some commandments before the law at Mt Sinai. Then just print the versus from Genesis that specify these commandments.
KD
I am so sorry for saying I already gave info you asked for......I have been on several other threads and one came down to this subject. I did not realize I was responding on 2 separate threads. LOL, I could not understand how you were misreading my comments. So sorry.

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
KD
I am so sorry for saying I already gave info you asked for......I have been on several other threads and one came down to this subject. I did not realize I was responding on 2 separate threads. LOL, I could not understand how you were misreading my comments. So sorry.
That's o.k, we all slip from time to time.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Why are you chastising me for half a verse when you do the same changing the meaning of the verse?
Hello BK, well that is not true. You have only been provided scripture to show the within scripture and chapter context that you were missing in your interpretation of the scriptures.

SCRIPTURES SUPPORT HERE

The last half of Rom 7:6 does not change the meaning of the first half.
Actually it disagrees with your interpretation that God's law is abolished.

SCRIPTURES SUPPORT HERE

You insert things that are not there. Verse 5 talks about when we were in the flesh. 8:1 says we are in Christ Jesus.
Not at all the scriptures provided earlier define what the word flesh means. It is sinful human nature that loves sin more then God. This is the CONTEXT of Romans 7:6 described in v5 and as the second half of v6 states we are delivered from the law by dying to that which binds us (sin).
Sin therefore does not bind us.
Of course sin binds us that is what Romans 7:6 say as well as other scriptures which tell is that if we commit sin we are the servants of sin (John 8:31-36; 2 Peter 2:18-22; Romans 6:15-18; Romans 3:31; Romans 8:12-13).
The law is dead as shown in the first 4 verses of chapter 7.
The context of v4 is the object lesson using marriage v1-4 to show how we are in the NEW COVENANT in Christ. It is not saying that God's law is abolished it is saying that in Christ there is no condemnation when we receive forgiveness for our sins and walk in God's Spirit. Your interpretation here contradicts so much scripture here.

SCRIPTURE SUPPORT HERE

Chapter 6 says we have dies with Christ and risen with Him. 8:1 says we are in Jesus Christ. It should be obvious the Christian is not in the flesh.
True, the scriptures make it very clear if someone is in the flesh or not in the flesh or if they are following God or not following God. Those who continue in known sin are still living in the flesh and have not died to that which binds them (sin) and do not know God or been born again (1 John 2:3-4; Romans 7:6)

Hope this helps...

Upvote 0

συνείδησις

¿uo buıob sı ʇɐɥʍ
Jun 10, 2018
SE
✟24,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for your post, although you have not asked any questions earlier so I am not sure what this post is about. You still have not answered any of the qusetions that have been asked either. If you do not know the answer to the questions let me know and I will share some more scripture with you....

You have no respect posting a wall of text like that.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Sorry BG, I must have missed responding to your post. Yes the OLD leads into the NEW as the OP shows. So this thread is in relation to the OLD and NEW Covenants. You have to understand the OLD and it's SHADOWS in order to understand the NEW and eternal :)
HUH? the relationship is given in Hebrews.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
In saying new, he has made the first old, (or obsolete)
One speaks in having earthly worldly temporal inheritance (many who die, prevent them from continuing) from Abraham, the other an eternal inheritance (always lives to intercede) from Abraham (a royal priesthood)
Heb 9:15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
HUH? the relationship is given in Hebrews.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
In saying new, he has made the first old, (or obsolete)
One speaks in having earthly worldly temporal inheritance (many who die, prevent them from continuing) from Abraham, the other an eternal inheritance (always lives to intercede) from Abraham (a royal priesthood)
Heb 9:15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

What is the Old that passed away? What is the NEW?

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
What is the Old that passed away? What is the NEW?
The old inheritance....royal priesthood given to the Levites
Heb 9:1 Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary.

Royal priesthood given to the Apostles.....
Heb 9:2 For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the shewbread; which is called the sanctuary.

11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;
12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The old inheritance....royal priesthood given to the Levites
Heb 9:1 Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary....

Agreed, it was the MOSAIC ceremonial laws for remission of sin that were done away with in the NEW COVENANT. This is not what many teach however. Many teach it was the 10 Commandments which is God's eternal law that were done away. God's LAW and the MOSAIC book of the law have a different purpose in the OLD and NEW COVENANTS.

1. GOD'S ETERNAL LAW (10 Commandments) spoken and written by GOD himself to his people on two tables of stone. (Exodus 20:1-17; 32:16; 32:28) God's LAW was not made by Moses it was made by God alone on two tables of stone and nothing was to be added to it (Deuteronomy 4:1-2). God commanded Moses to keep the Tables of Stone separated from the Mosaic book of the law and both were to be housed in the ARK of the Covenant (Deuteronomy 10:5; Deuteronomy 31:24-26).

That is why God's LAW is referred to in the scriptures as God's LAW or the 10 commandments and not the 613. (Exodus 34:28; Deuteronomy 4:13; Deuteronomy 10:4)

and...

2. The MOSAIC BOOK OF THE COVENANT FOR REMISSION OF SIN spoken and written by MOSES to God's people in the BOOK of the COVENANT (Deuteronomy31:9; 24-26; Exodus 24:3-4; 7; Colossians 2:14-17; Deuteronomy 29:21)

THE MOSAIC BOOK WAS PART OF THE OLD COVEANANT

EXODUS 24 [7], And he took the BOOK OF THE COVENANT, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that the LORD has said will we do, and be obedient.

DEUTERONOMY 29 [21], And the LORD shall separate him to evil out of all the tribes of Israel, according to all the curses of the COVENANT THAT ARE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK OF THE LAW.

DEUTERONOMY 31 [26], Take this BOOK OF THE LAW, and put it in the SIDE OF THE ARK OF THE COVENANT of the LORD your God, that it may be there for a witness against you.

2 KINGS 23 [2], And the king went up into the house of the LORD, and all the men of Judah and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem with him, and the priests, and the prophets, and all the people, both small and great: and HE READ IN THEIR EARS ALL THE WORDS OF THE BOOK OF THE COVENANT which was found in the house of the LORD.

2 KINGS 23 [3], And the king stood by a pillar, and made a covenant before the LORD, to walk after the LORD, and to keep his commandments and his testimonies and his statutes with all their heart and all their soul, TO PERFORM THE WORDS OF THIS COVENANT THAT WERE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK. And all the people stood to the covenant.

2 KINGS 23 [21], And the king commanded all the people, saying, KEEP THE PASSOVER OF THE LORD your God, AS IT IS WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF THIS COVENANT.

2 CHRONICLES 34 [30], And the king went up into the house of the LORD, and all the men of Judah, and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and the priests, and the Levites, and all the people, great and small: and HE READ IN THEIR EARS ALL THE WORDS OF THE BOOK OF THE COVENANT that was found in the house of the LORD.

2 CHRONICLES 34 [31] And the king stood in his place, and made a covenant before the LORD, to walk after the LORD, and to keep his commandments, and his testimonies, and his statutes, with all his heart, and with all his soul, TO PERFORM THE WORDS OF THE COVENANT WHICH ARE WRITTEN IN THE BOOK.

CONCLUSION: The OLD COVENANT was made up of two sets of laws which included 1. GOD'S ETERNAL LAW (10 Commandments) and 2. The MOSAIC SHADOW laws from the MOSAIC BOOK of the COVENANT. Both these sets of LAWS had very different PURPOSES under the OLD Covenant.

1. GOD'S ETERNAL LAW (10 Commandments) where to provide a KNOWLEDGE of SIN and RIGHTEOUSNESS.

2. The MOSAIC SHADOW laws from the BOOK OF THE COVENANT of laws and ORDINANCES which included the CIVIL, CEREMONIAL and ECCLESIASTICAL laws were laws for the REMISSION or FORGIVENESS of sin which included the Leviticial PRIESTHOOD and ORDINACES for sin offerings for the SNACTUARY SERVICE. PRIESTHOOD, SACRIFICAL SIN OFFERINGS for FORGIVENESS OF SIN.

Thanks for sharing...

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
GODS ETERNAL LAW (10 commandments) IS FOREVER

The Law of God (10 commandments) which includes the 4th commandment is the work of God (Exodus 32:16) whatsoever God does is forever nothing can be added to it or taken away (Ecclesiastes 3:14).
God's Law is perfect converting the soul (Psalms 19:7).
It is the very standard of the Old and New Covenants (Exodus 20:1:17, Hebrews 8:10-12).

God's Law was spoken by God himself to His people (Exodus 20:1-22). Jesus says Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away (Matthew 25:35). Gods Law is still in force today (Psalms 111:7-8, Revelation 12:17, 14:12, 22:14, 1 John 3:5-8, 1 John 2:3-4 etc.). The Law of God reveals sin to us so we can see ourselves as we truly are sinners in need of a Saviour (Romans 3:20; 1 John 3:4).It is the great standard of the judgement (Ecclesiastes 12:13-14, James 2:10-12, 1 John 3:4, Acts 17:31). God's Law is our teacher revealing sin and the character of God and brings us to Christ at the foot of the cross that we might be saved by faith by Him who loves us and washed us in His own blood (Galatians 3:24; Revelation 1:5). Jesus came not to abolish the law, but to fulfil it ( Matthew 5:17-20 ). The law is the embodiment of truth that instructs ( Romans 2:18-19 ). It is "holy" and "spiritual, " making sin known to us by defining it; therefore, Paul delights in it ( Romans 7:7-14Romans 7:22). The law is good if used properly ( 1 Tim 1:8 ), and is not opposed to the promises of God ( Galatians 3:21 ). Faith does not make the law void, but the Christian establishes the law (Romans 3:31), fulfilling its requirements by walking according to the Spirit (Romans 8:4) through love (Romans 13:10).

You cannot know the power of God or the Gospel of Grace without the 10 commandments. If there is NO LAW then you do not know what SIN is (James 2:11; Romans 7:7; Romans 3:20; 1 John 3:4). If you do not know what SIN is you have NO need of a Savior. If you have NO need of a Savior you have NO Salvation. If you have NO Salvation you are LOST because it is written.

God's LAW
was written and made by God alone on two tables of stone and spoken by God himself to his people and nothing was to be added to it. (God's LAW; Exodus 32:16; 34:28; Deuteronomy 4:13; 10:4; Exodus 20; Romans 3:20, 1 John 3:4; Romans 7:7; Ps 119:172; James 2:8-12; Hebrews 8:10-12; Galatians 3:24; Deuteronomy 5:22; Exodus 34:28; Deuteronomy 10:4 Ecclesiastse 3:14; Exodus 25:16; Deuteronomy 10:5)

It is called God's LAW or the 10 Commandment, because he was the one alone who made it and commanded Moses to keep in separated from the book of the law in the Ark of the Covenant (Nehemiah 10:29; Deuteronomy 10:4-5; Deuteronomy 31:25-26; Deuteronomy 4:13; Exodus 34:28)

God's LAW was not made by Moses it was made by God alone on two tables of stone and nothing was to be added to it and it was to be separated from the Mosaic book of the law. That is why it is referred to in the scriptures as God's LAW or the 10 commandments (not the 613).

The Mosaic law was made and written and spoken by Moses as directed by God in the book of the covenant.
(Mosaic Book of the law; Deuteronomy31:9; Exodus 24:3-4; Deuteronomy 31:24-27; Colossians 2:14-17).

God not only commanded Moses to keep the 10 Commandments separated from the Mosaic book of the law in the Ark of the Covenant (Deuteronomy 10:5; 31:25-26 nothing was to be added to it (Deuteronomy 4:1-2; Deuteronomy 5:22)

God makes a distinction between the 10 Commandments and the book of the law of Moses….

2 Kings 21
Neither will I make the feet of Israel move any more out of the land which I gave their fathers; only if they will observe to do according to all that I have commanded them, and according to all the law that my servant Moses commanded them.

DO WE NEED MORE SCRIPTURE? CLICK ME

SIN is the breaking of God's Commandments (James 2:9-11; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4)

Those who CONTINUE in UNREPENTANT SIN will NOT enter into the KINGDOM of HEAVEN.

God's 4th commandment is one of the ten (Exodus 20:8-11) If we knowingly break it when God asks us not to we stand guilty before God of committing sin (James 2:8-12). If we do not seek him in repentance and forgiveness we are in danger of the Judgement (Hebrews 10:26-27)

Sunday worship is a tradition and teaching of man that has led many to break the commandments of God. Jesus says that if we follow the traditions of man that break the commandments of God we are not following God (Matthew 15:3-9)

There is not one scripture in all of God's Word that says that God's 4th Commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to KEEP Sunday as a Holy day.

Who should we follow the teachings and traditions of men or the Word of God? Who should we believe the Words of men or the Word of God?

In times of ignorance God winks at but now ,<when a KNOWLEDGE of the truth has come calls all men everywhere to REPENT (FOLLOW) (Acts 17:30-31).

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
GODS ETERNAL LAW (10 commandments) IS FOREVER

The Law of God (10 commandments) which includes the 4th commandment is the work of God (Exodus 32:16) whatsoever God does is forever nothing can be added to it or taken away (Ecclesiastes 3:14).
It is the very standard of the Old and New Covenants (Exodus 20:1:17, Hebrews 8:10-12).

God's Law was spoken by God himself to His people (Exodus 20:1-22). Jesus says Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away (Matthew 25:35). Gods Law is still in force today (Psalms 111:7-8, Revelation 12:17, 14:12, 22:14, 1 John 3:5-8, 1 John 2:3-4 etc.). The Law of God reveals sin to us so we can see ourselves as we truly are sinners in need of a Saviour (Romans 3:20; 1 John 3:4).It is the great standard of the judgement (Ecclesiastes 12:13-14, James 2:10-12, 1 John 3:4, Acts 17:31). God's Law is our teacher revealing sin and the character of God and brings us to Christ at the foot of the cross that we might be saved by faith by Him who loves us and washed us in His own blood (Galatians 3:24; Revelation 1:5). Jesus came not to abolish the law, but to fulfil it ( Matthew 5:17-20 ). The law is the embodiment of truth that instructs ( Romans 2:18-19 ). It is "holy" and "spiritual, " making sin known to us by defining it; therefore, Paul delights in it ( Romans 7:7-14Romans 7:22). The law is good if used properly ( 1 Tim 1:8 ), and is not opposed to the promises of God ( Galatians 3:21 ). Faith does not make the law void, but the Christian establishes the law (Romans 3:31), fulfilling its requirements by walking according to the Spirit (Romans 8:4) through love (Romans 13:10).

You cannot know the power of God or the Gospel of Grace without the 10 commandments. If there is NO LAW then you do not know what SIN is (James 2:11; Romans 7:7; Romans 3:20; 1 John 3:4). If you do not know what SIN is you have NO need of a Savior. If you have NO need of a Savior you have NO Salvation. If you have NO Salvation you are LOST because it is written.

God's LAW
was written and made by God alone on two tables of stone and spoken by God himself to his people and nothing was to be added to it. (God's LAW; Exodus 32:16; 34:28; Deuteronomy 4:13; 10:4; Exodus 20; Romans 3:20, 1 John 3:4; Romans 7:7; Ps 119:172; James 2:8-12; Hebrews 8:10-12; Galatians 3:24; Deuteronomy 5:22; Exodus 34:28; Deuteronomy 10:4 Ecclesiastse 3:14; Exodus 25:16; Deuteronomy 10:5)

It is called God's LAW or the 10 Commandment, because he was the one alone who made it and commanded Moses to keep in separated from the book of the law in the Ark of the Covenant (Nehemiah 10:29; Deuteronomy 10:4-5; Deuteronomy 31:25-26; Deuteronomy 4:13; Exodus 34:28)

God's LAW was not made by Moses it was made by God alone on two tables of stone and nothing was to be added to it and it was to be separated from the Mosaic book of the law. That is why it is referred to in the scriptures as God's LAW or the 10 commandments (not the 613).

The Mosaic law was made and written and spoken by Moses as directed by God in the book of the covenant.
(Mosaic Book of the law; Deuteronomy31:9; Exodus 24:3-4; Deuteronomy 31:24-27; Colossians 2:14-17).

God not only commanded Moses to keep the 10 Commandments separated from the Mosaic book of the law in the Ark of the Covenant (Deuteronomy 10:5; 31:25-26 nothing was to be added to it (Deuteronomy 4:1-2; Deuteronomy 5:22)

God makes a distinction between the 10 Commandments and the book of the law of Moses….

2 Kings 21
Neither will I make the feet of Israel move any more out of the land which I gave their fathers; only if they will observe to do according to all that I have commanded them, and according to all the law that my servant Moses commanded them.

DO WE NEED MORE SCRIPTURE? CLICK ME

SIN is the breaking of God's Commandments (James 2:9-11; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4)

Those who CONTINUE in UNREPENTANT SIN will NOT enter into the KINGDOM of HEAVEN.

God's 4th commandment is one of the ten (Exodus 20:8-11) If we knowingly break it when God asks us not to we stand guilty before God of committing sin (James 2:8-12). If we do not seek him in repentance and forgiveness we are in danger of the Judgement (Hebrews 10:26-27)

Sunday worship is a tradition and teaching of man that has led many to break the commandments of God. Jesus says that if we follow the traditions of man that break the commandments of God we are not following God (Matthew 15:3-9)

There is not one scripture in all of God's Word that says that God's 4th Commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to KEEP Sunday as a Holy day.

Who should we follow the teachings and traditions of men or the Word of God? Who should we believe the Words of men or the Word of God?

In times of ignorance God winks at but now ,<when a KNOWLEDGE of the truth has come calls all men everywhere to REPENT (FOLLOW) (Acts 17:30-31).

Hope this helps.
I don' think so..
The covenant was not made with ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB…..
De 5:3 The LORD made not this covenant with our fathers, but with us, even us, who are all of us here alive this day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I don' think so..
The covenant was not made with ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB…..
De 5:3 The LORD made not this covenant with our fathers, but with us, even us, who are all of us here alive this day.

Hi reallian, what do you not think so?

What is the Covenant that was not made with the fathers?

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Hi reallian, what do you not think so?

What is the Covenant that was not made with the fathers?
De 4:13 And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone.
De 10:4 And he wrote on the tables, according to the first writing, the ten commandments, which the LORD spake unto you in the mount out of the midst of the fire in the day of the assembly: and the LORD gave them unto me.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
De 4:13 And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone.
De 10:4 And he wrote on the tables, according to the first writing, the ten commandments, which the LORD spake unto you in the mount out of the midst of the fire in the day of the assembly: and the LORD gave them unto me.

This is where a lot of people make a mistake in their understanding of what the OLD COVENANT is in thinking that it is only Gods 10 Commandments. The OLD COVENANT includes both God's 10 Commandments and the MOSAIC BOOK of the Covenant. Together these make up the OLD COVENANT. Both sets of laws have a different purpose.

1. GOD'S ETERNAL LAW (10 Commandments) spoken and written by GOD himself to his people on two tables of stone. (Exodus 20:1-17; 32:16; 32:28) God's LAW was not made by Moses it was made by God alone on two tables of stone and nothing was to be added to it (Deuteronomy 4:1-2). God commanded Moses to keep the Tables of Stone separated from the Mosaic book of the law and both were to be housed in the ARK of the Covenant (Deuteronomy 10:5; Deuteronomy 31:24-26).

That is why God's LAW is referred to in the scriptures as God's LAW or the 10 commandments and not the 613. (Exodus 34:28; Deuteronomy 4:13; Deuteronomy 10:4)

and...

2. The MOSAIC BOOK OF THE COVENANT FOR REMISSION OF SIN spoken and written by MOSES to God's people in the BOOK of the COVENANT (Deuteronomy31:9; 24-26; Exodus 24:3-4; 7; Colossians 2:14-17; Deuteronomy 29:21). This is were the other 603 laws were held many of which were SHADOWS pointing to Jesus and God's plan of salvation and fulfilled in Christ.

CONCLUSION: The OLD COVENANT was made up of two sets of laws which included 1. GOD'S ETERNAL LAW (10 Commandments) and 2. The MOSAIC SHADOW laws from the MOSAIC BOOK of the COVENANT.

Both these sets of LAWS had very different PURPOSES under the OLD Covenant.

1. GOD'S ETERNAL LAW (10 Commandments) where to provide a KNOWLEDGE of SIN and RIGHTEOUSNESS.

2. The MOSAIC SHADOW laws from the BOOK OF THE COVENANT of laws and ORDINANCES which included the CIVIL, CEREMONIAL and ECCLESIASTICAL laws were laws for the REMISSION or FORGIVENESS of sin which included the Leviticial PRIESTHOOD and ORDINACES for sin offerings for the SNACTUARY SERVICE. PRIESTHOOD, SACRIFICAL SIN OFFERINGS for FORGIVENESS OF SIN.

GODS ETERNAL LAW (10 commandments) ARE FOREVER

God's LAW

2 Kings 21

Together God's ETERNAL LAW and the SHADOW laws of the MOSAIC BOOK OF THE COVENANT made up the OLD COVENANT (Torah).

In times of ignorance God winks at but now ,<when a KNOWLEDGE of the truth has come> calls all men everywhere to REPENT (FOLLOW) (Acts 17:30-31).

Many people do not know what the OLD COVENANT is and as a result do not know what the NEW COVENANT is.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0