Tompkinsville
✟7,951.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hello, my name is Lisa, and I’m looking for about 3 old Baptist hymnals. I saw where someone on here had some to give away. Please contact me if you would be willing to donate them for a Ladies Retreat that I’m having.

Thank you,
Lisa Motley

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello, my name is Lisa, and I’m looking for about 3 old Baptist hymnals. I saw where someone on here had some to give away. Please contact me if you would be willing to donate them for a Ladies Retreat that I’m having.

Thank you,
Lisa Motley
Hi Lisa, welcome to the forum in Jesus name, I hope you have success in your endeavour. :)

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello and welcome to CF.

I don't know who had them, but you can often find them for a great price (about $3 including shipping) on eBay, Amazon, of check bookfinder.com. Sometimes I catch them on sale at local thrift stores for as little as a quarter of they happen to have them. Or call local Baptist churches and ask - very likely someone will have a store of them tucked away (I know we had probably 50-100 or more old Divine Liturgy books stored).

I hope you find what you need.

(By the way, I sometimes use pages from old hymnals or dictionaries in art work is how I know.)

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thanks a lot. I’m wanting them for a craft myself.
In that case, depending on what you want to do with them, you might be able to download images and get them laser printed at a copy shop for about 5 cents a page.

Upvote 0