Muldrow, OK
✟423.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Go Muldrow, Go Muldrow, woohoo! Okay so we dont have much here... we recently got our second stoplight tho!!! :D *for those of you who dont know, muldrow is about 10 minutes away from Ft. Smith, Ar* I've heard of all these places mentioned but garber... is that in the western part of ok?

*Danielle*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Konnie

Bound For Promised Land
Apr 14, 2003
Garber,Oklahoma
Visit site
✟93,523.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
CoCoChiCa33 said:
Go Muldrow, Go Muldrow, woohoo! Okay so we dont have much here... we recently got our second stoplight tho!!! :D *for those of you who dont know, muldrow is about 10 minutes away from Ft. Smith, Ar* I've heard of all these places mentioned but garber... is that in the western part of ok?

*Danielle*
Garber is in the northwestern part of Oklahoma. near Enid.

Upvote 0

MysticSmurf

MouseGurl
Apr 13, 2004
Oklahoma
✟7,981.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
I live in Sand Springs, OK which is right outside of Tulsa... and North of Sapulpa... and you probably know us by our losing streak... we haven't won a football game in 4 years so chances are you probably beat us... and I'm and OSU fan and an OU fan and a TU fan... I'm strange like that...

Peace Out :cool:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Richard

Legend
Aug 2, 2004
✟23,423.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Am I the only one that Lives in Bartlesville,Oklahoma home of the retirementees....haha Bartlesville is a boring town, but not as boring as some. We have Tulsa to the south and Oklahoma City is like 2 and a half hours away ( or more ) depends on how fast you drive..hahaha .................. Lets get together and chat if ya live in Bville Oklahoma !!!

Upvote 0

Underdog77

May 27, 2004
Edmond, OK
✟15,564.00
Faith
Non-Denom
hEaRnOeViL said:
Am I the only one that Lives in Bartlesville,Oklahoma home of the retirementees....haha Bartlesville is a boring town, but not as boring as some. We have Tulsa to the south and Oklahoma City is like 2 and a half hours away ( or more ) depends on how fast you drive..hahaha .................. Lets get together and chat if ya live in Bville Oklahoma !!!
I've spent a few weeks in Barts. We actually took a vacation there once. Ha ha ha! It is a pretty slow town but it isn't much worse than Edmond.

Upvote 0