Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Citing a Democratic operative’s confirmation of a chain of command that runs directly from Hillary Clinton’s campaign to agents who “execute … on the ground,” the activists at Project Veritas are asking the Federal Election Commission to investigate the “criminal conspiracy.’

The filing of the complaint with the federal agency follows the release earlier this week of two videos on which Democrats explain how they can attempt to change the outcome of the election through apparently fraudulent means – like having people travel across state lines to vote illegally.
source

The Democratic Party has been engaged in voter fraud for decades and are on record as blocking or opposing every effort to stop it. The current example of corruption with Hillary's illegal emails show that the president was involved and that corruption has spread throughout the upper levels of government. It's time that we shut this criminal enterprise down and prosecute its leaders under the RICO statutes. The Democratic Party is at this point a criminal organization engaging in corruption throughout the US.

The filing of the complaint with the federal agency follows the release earlier this week of two videos on which Democrats explain how they can attempt to change the outcome of the election through apparently fraudulent means – like having people travel across state lines to vote illegally.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/okeefe-c...dems-criminal-conspiracy/#3Avk87FlqTLzlvCB.99

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
WND is about a good a source as the National Enquirer, but a tad more reliable than World Weekly News (although even that's been correct on occasion).

It's just as well the FEC is investigating this. If it's true, then it's well that it was caught before the election. However, if it is a molehill, I wouldn't be surprised if some people just exclaim that the FEC is "in on it".

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The MSM and other press outlets are oddly silent on this issue!
Eh, once bitten, twice shy. How many times do you expect them to take the bait from a known fraudster self-styled infant provocateur?

It is all over Alternative Media outlets, but very little is even mentioned where the "low information voter" might hear the truth about it!
Exactly so, all heat, no fire.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Citing a Democratic operative’s confirmation of a chain of command that runs directly from Hillary Clinton’s campaign to agents who “execute … on the ground,” the activists at Project Veritas are asking the Federal Election Commission to investigate the “criminal conspiracy.’

source

The Democratic Party has been engaged in voter fraud for decades and are on record as blocking or opposing every effort to stop it. The current example of corruption with Hillary's illegal emails show that the president was involved and that corruption has spread throughout the upper levels of government. It's time that we shut this criminal enterprise down and prosecute its leaders under the RICO statutes. The Democratic Party is at this point a criminal organization engaging in corruption throughout the US.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/okeefe-c...dems-criminal-conspiracy/#3Avk87FlqTLzlvCB.99

God help us.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I was giving you credit for being able to think for yourself. I won't do it again.

You said "we" don't need God on "this one".

i find that an unfortunate perspective, brother in Christ and beloved son of the Most High God.

(i apologize, however, if i misunderstood you, now that i've paused and thought more about it.)

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We don't need God for this one. Just realize O'Keefe is a known con man, so don't trust him. Simple as that brinny. :)

Then submitting his videos as evidence to the FEC will doom him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MrSpikey

Dec 1, 2015
UK
✟34,367.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The MSM and other press outlets are oddly silent on this issue! It is all over Alternative Media outlets, but very little is even mentioned where the "low information voter" might hear the truth about it!

Gosh, who would have thought it!

Those poor "low information voters", not getting their information from sites that fully support and entrench their existing political opinions. How's anyone supposed to get the REAL truth like that??

• Haha
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0