Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
COLUMBUS, Ohio, November 18, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – Pro-life Republicans in the Ohio Legislature have introduced legislation that would fully recognize preborn humans as people in the state, and ban all abortions by putting prenatal killing under the existing murder statutes.

Introduced by Republican state Reps. Candice Keller and Ron Hood, House Bill 413 declares that “no person shall purposely, and with prior calculation and design, perform or have an abortion,” and that courts “shall regard the unborn child victim of an aggravated abortion murder or abortion murder as a person who is less than thirteen years of age.”​

Ohio introduces personhood bill to recognize all abortions as murder

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
COLUMBUS, Ohio, November 18, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – Pro-life Republicans in the Ohio Legislature have introduced legislation that would fully recognize preborn humans as people in the state, and ban all abortions by putting prenatal killing under the existing murder statutes.

Introduced by Republican state Reps. Candice Keller and Ron Hood, House Bill 413 declares that “no person shall purposely, and with prior calculation and design, perform or have an abortion,” and that courts “shall regard the unborn child victim of an aggravated abortion murder or abortion murder as a person who is less than thirteen years of age.”​

Ohio introduces personhood bill to recognize all abortions as murder
If they could be as strict against rape, prostitution, incest, adultery and premarital sex, then they might have a better chance. Many do not want to adopt deformed children or pay taxes to support unmarried mothers.

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,899.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
If they could be as strict against rape, prostitution, incest, adultery and premarital sex, then they might have a better chance. Many do not want to adopt deformed children or pay taxes to support unmarried mothers.
So you oppose this effort..?

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So you oppose this effort..?
I am celibate. No woman can get pregnant by me or need an abortion because of me. In this way I prevent abortion.

If Jesus did not arrest or stone to death an adulteress who was caught in the act of adultery, was he yet capable of being against adultery?

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,899.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am celibate. No woman can get pregnant by me or need an abortion because of me. In this way I prevent abortion.

If Jesus did not arrest or stone to death an adulteress who was caught in the act of adultery, was he yet capable of being against adultery?
Why would you making a woman pregnant lead to an abortion?

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,090.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

That's a fallacy of equivocation, abortion is something that is currently supported socially and provided for in public clinics. Those other things are also terribly sinful, but unfortunately they're often sins that happen in private. If we can stop any and all of them we should, and in the case of abortion we certainly can and certainly should.

There's always someone out there willing to adopt a child; abortion is never an option.

• Agree
Reactions: charsan
Upvote 0