LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Oh, it not about the person who gained 145,000,000 from foreign countries including Russia

Or about the President who bold face lied to the public numerous times to get his healthcare fiasco passed

It’s not about those two?

Nope. This thread is about Donald "Never Met A Lie I Didn't Like" Trump.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I would have voted for Kasich if he had won the Republican nomination. I didn't like Clinton but I wanted Trump to be fired... out of a cannon.... into the Sun.
I too would have voted for Kasich.

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pssst there are more people not here than hear. cF is NOT a viable reflection of the American public.

I guess I should have been more specific I live in Ohio and nobody I know cares for him, BTA they all work for a living. Expanding Medicaid was a very big mistake and I wouldn't be afraid to say will make more folks leave (the closing of automobile plants while he's been in office have made thousands leave and put some who stayed onto Medicaid) and businesses stay away.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I guess I should have been more specific I live in Ohio and nobody I know cares for him, BTA they all work for a living. Expanding Medicaid was a very big mistake and I wouldn't be afraid to say will make more folks leave (the closing of automobile plants while he's been in office have made thousands leave and put some who stayed onto Medicaid) and businesses stay away.

Well obviously there are more than 2,800,000
People who would disagree with you

And Rasmussen has his approval at 45%

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
(the closing of automobile plants while he's been in office have made thousands leave and put some who stayed onto Medicaid) and businesses stay away.
Specifically which Kasich policies caused the auto industry to leave Ohio and which states did those auto companies move to?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Oh, sorry. I thought you meant the real con man of the century.

Obama? Seriously? I don't even think he believed he was lying, he just was mistaken what insurance companies would do and, perhaps, didn't understand just how many policies existed that were worth less than the electronic documents they were saved to.

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Specifically which Kasich policies caused the auto industry to leave Ohio and which states did those auto companies move to?

I didn't say his policies caused them to leave he just never made a big push to keep them here, if he did the media and he sure were mum about it. One of the old plants in Moraine was bought by Fuyao glass but if they don't get their act together they may get shut down by OSHA, wayyyy too many safety violations.

From what I understand some of the plants are considering coming back but am not sure if or where that might happen. If it is his doing he's sure being mighty quiet about that too.

• Informative
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Obama? Seriously? I don't even think he believed he was lying, he just was mistaken what insurance companies would do and, perhaps, didn't understand just how many policies existed that were worth less than the electronic documents they were saved to.

So then he was incompetent or ignorant? It had to be one or the other because the ship started crashing in the first six months and he never did anything to fix it. I guess his word didn't mean anything to him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh I forgot, in the age of TRUMP all news is fake if one doesn't like it and all polls are fake, too.
:doh:

Fake news has been going on since the 30s maybe longer. The New Deal was touted as the best thing since sliced bread when it wasn't, it kept the Great Depression going for another 8-10 years.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
So then he was incompetent or ignorant? It had to be one or the other because the ship started crashing in the first six months and he never did anything to fix it. I guess his word didn't mean anything to him.

I think he was ignorant. Everybody is from time to time.

Once the Republicans took control of Congress, all they ever did was try to repeal it knowing it wouldn't pass. What was their plan? Oh, right. No plan. They *STILL* have no plan. It's crazy that you're ok with that. I didn't vote for Obama the second time because I saw what happened. You'd still vote for them even seeing that their plan is nothing, right?

Upvote 0