Oh the Enemy has Disguised as an Angel of Light Again! Evil Rosaries.

Azureknight 773

IXA the Knight Kamen Rider
Apr 26, 2009
Canmanico, Valencia, Bohol
✟44,295.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Greetings, peace, and love be with you forever in Christ our Lord.

Today just before the Holy Mass came to an end, the priest talked something about Satanic rosaries. He said that Satanic rosaries have been handed over to that parish by the parishioners when those people found it all out where that parish shall dispose of them properly. Now, I have seen one myself and I was in utter horror that I touched one for I inspected a rosary of a friend that I went with to that parish through her car that is in that same car. I've been shocked about this and looked it all up with the power of the internet via mobile and oh my! It was shocking! I've heard about this around 2 months ago but it wasn't until I looked it up just recently.

The details are here:

Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho (One at Heart, Jessica Soho)

Or if you have no fb, let me summarize:

- Looks simple and like a standard plastic rosary.
- No "INRI"
- Snake behind Jesus Christ
- Suns or orbs in every corner.
- Has a pentagon on each corner that contains a sun or orb.

In that page:

Satanic Rosary: A closer look
6 photos · Updated 18 days ago
TINGNAN: Ito ang hitsura ng ‘satanic’ rosary na diumano’y kinakasangkapan ng demonyo sa paghahasik ng lagim. Please share, mga Kapuso!

Translation:

LOOK! This is what a 'Satanic Rosary' looks like that is somehow used as an instrument of the demons in wreaking terror. Please share, Kapuso*!

* Kapuso is a slogan for GMA 7 (a Filipino media channel) for their supporters and "Family" or "Friends".

Last edited:

PittBullMom

Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2017
USA
✟86,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
What makes them specifically satanic? Are they just "fake" rosaries? I've seen some being sold in the mall as some kind of trend, attached to clothing. People are using them as decoration only, being completely ignorant of religion.

When I read satanic...I'm thinking a black mass was said over them, or they were actually cursed by a satanic "church" and distributed to intentionally cause harm to a Catholic.

Upvote 0

Azureknight 773

IXA the Knight Kamen Rider
Apr 26, 2009
Canmanico, Valencia, Bohol
✟44,295.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
What makes them specifically satanic? Are they just "fake" rosaries? I've seen some being sold in the mall as some kind of trend, attached to clothing. People are using them as decoration only, being completely ignorant of religion.

When I read satanic...I'm thinking a black mass was said over them, or they were actually cursed by a satanic "church" and distributed to intentionally cause harm to a Catholic.

That is because there is no "INRI" , which is "Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum" in its fullness. A snake which represents the Dark One, and those pentagons with suns or stars in them all points to the occult and occultism is quite bad for us Catholics as that is not a water we should tread upon.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
One time someone put a Voodoo cross on our alter-rail. Everyone thought it was a 'normal' cross until I pointed out the molded snakes, chickens and a doll leg that was placed at the base of the cross. I convinced them to throw it away.

Upvote 0