Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

:oldthumbsup:

Lyrics
I lift my eyes up to the hills And there is where my help comes from and I Don’t have to be afraid I’ll never be afraid, no I will find You and be still And I know that You are here I can hear You in the whispers I will find You and be still, oh oh oh Lord, You watch over me You give me faith And I believe that I Don’t have to be afraid, no I’ll never be afraid, oh I will find You and be still, oh oh oh And I know that You are here, oh oh oh I can hear You in the whispers, oh oh oh I will find You and be still, oh oh oh Oh maker of heaven and earth Oh savior in whom I wait(?) You will keep me Both now and forevermore Oh maker of heaven and earth Oh savior in whom I wait You will keep me Both now and forevermore I will find You and be still And I know that You are near I will find You and be still, oh oh oh And I know that You are here, oh oh oh I can hear You in the whispers, oh oh oh I will find You and be still, oh oh oh

Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Awesome!!

Isn't it so true! And it's hardly ever shouted in church that "oh happy day when Jesus washed my sins away" (well not atleast the church I have been) I wish I had this experience in my life. But I can enjoy these online!

Upvote 0