United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Friend WA

This made me smile. I had not heard anyone use that expression in years.

The tassel tee shirt reminded me of the show I had seen advertised on TLC toddlers and tiaras. It seems like it is about moms turning their daughters into tiny little exotic dancers or strippers. Very sick.
That show ticks me off I cannot believe the way they parade those kids around. Seems to turn them into brats too. *shudder* BTW- Hubby say's 'for crying out loud' all the time. :D

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

isabella1

All is in God's hand!
Nov 23, 2007
Home
✟20,118.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
[/center]
Those look like candles to me. :angel:
I thought they were trees, and I said to myself what is so wrong about trees? ^_^ Until I read WA's posted description of what they really were.:doh:

I can't believe someone is making baby clothing like that! SICK!

Upvote 0

Ruckhard82

Aug 12, 2009
✟8,004.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Could be Pass...
I was watching a documentary of the underground Rome [ancient Rome they found under the ground] and milstones are huge stones they rolled in front of the doors.

Anyway - ppl wonder why pedophiles are on the increase - this can only help ....ya think?

So you really think that tasteless baby clothing makes people rape children?

Upvote 0

Tigg

Senior Veteran
Jan 5, 2007
✟17,774.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Friend WA

This made me smile. I had not heard anyone use that expression in years.

The tassel tee shirt reminded me of the show I had seen advertised on TLC toddlers and tiaras. It seems like it is about moms turning their daughters into tiny little exotic dancers or strippers. Very sick.

Yep. Toddlers and Tiaras, where they have their little girls enter beauty pageants. My objection is that the show is a come look for pedophiles as they dress up the little ones and have them move like...well... A great thing for pedophiles to go to or watch.

There is now no surcease for sexual innuendo, not even for the little ones, anymore. Sick.

Upvote 0

Winter

Jesus, let it be ok
Jan 18, 2009
New England
✟25,253.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So you really think that tasteless baby clothing makes people rape children?

Noone is necessarily saying that - but the last thing one wants to do is send a wrong message to a pedophile. If normal people can't respect the innocense of a child, that only encourages the pedophile to think its perfectly ok to violate that innocense.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟428,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Winter said:
Noone is necessarily saying that - but the last thing one wants to do is send a wrong message to a pedophile. If normal people can't respect the innocense of a child, that only encourages the pedophile to think its perfectly ok to violate that innocense.

Yes indeed.

Upvote 0

Ruckhard82

Aug 12, 2009
✟8,004.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Yeah, because I'm sure the only thing holding a pedophile back is a social condemnation of his/her sexual inclinations.

Upvote 0

Winter

Jesus, let it be ok
Jan 18, 2009
New England
✟25,253.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Uh no. Social condemnation won't hold back a pedophile at all. These guys are mentally sick. But the last thing we need is to be doing is betraying an infant's innocense with stupid sexual t-shirts when they are already have millions of perverts out there. Noone is saying there is cause and affect (or is it "effect"?) between a tshirt and pedophilia. Our point is, why encourage sexualization of an infant? Why further feed the sick minds out there? Its like displaying bottles of wine to an alcoholic. And its like betraying those who would be affected by the alcoholic.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟428,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Uh no. Social condemnation won't hold back a pedophile at all. These guys are mentally sick. But the last thing we need is to be doing is betraying an infant's innocense with stupid sexual t-shirts when they are already have millions of perverts out there. Noone is saying there is cause and affect (or is it "effect"?) between a tshirt and pedophilia. Our point is, why encourage sexualization of an infant? Why further feed the sick minds out there? Its like displaying bottles of wine to an alcoholic. And its like betraying those who would be affected by the alcoholic.
:thumbsup:

Why would anyone think that a pedophile wouldn't get turned on and feel that a child being exploited sexually only prooves he is ok?
It's a sick world, so why feed the sick minds?

I agree. Would anyone tempt an alcoholic into a bar to sit and smell the alcohol?

CHILDREN are not sexual objects - and when the society wants to put them there - the slope gets slippery...er more slippery. The world is already in chaos...

'Defense on court - the child wore promiscious clothing.'

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums