Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I heard in a prophecy that satan would eventually get more daring and sloppy [because we are so desensitized] but this company needs smacked...

kidstasseltee81709slw.jpg
Quote:
Suzi Warren intentionally put nipple tassels on shirts for infants and preschool girls.
Warren is the owner and designer of Twisted Twee, a London clothing company some people find twisted indeed. The tasseled top has been causing a controversial buzz on the blogosphere.
Twisted Twee also offers clothes for babies and preschoolers that proclaim, "I've done 'blank' all day" . Then there are alphabet shirts that announce that B is for Beer, C is for Condom and X is apparently for a pig having sexual relations with a duck.
Designer Defends Nipple Tassels on Tot T-Shirt - ParentDish

OR.....

23thafp.jpg

:doh::doh::doh::doh:

Where did common sense go? I miss 'em.​

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Could be Pass...
I was watching a documentary of the underground Rome [ancient Rome they found under the ground] and milstones are huge stones they rolled in front of the doors.

Anyway - ppl wonder why pedophiles are on the increase - this can only help ....ya think?

Upvote 0

Winter

Jesus, let it be ok
Jan 18, 2009
New England
✟25,253.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Another example of how obnoxious and sloppy our culture is becoming.

I feel sorry for any kid who has to wear something as idiotic as those t-shirts. Meanwhile, millions of children in Darfur are starving for a piece of bread while homeless children in Colombia are gun targeted for sport. And this idiot chooses to design clothing like this. We have it too good here - she must be bored.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

longhair75

Searching once more
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2004
omaha
✟157,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Friend WA
Oh for crying out loud...
This made me smile. I had not heard anyone use that expression in years.

The tassel tee shirt reminded me of the show I had seen advertised on TLC toddlers and tiaras. It seems like it is about moms turning their daughters into tiny little exotic dancers or strippers. Very sick.

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Friend WA

This made me smile. I had not heard anyone use that expression in years.

The tassel tee shirt reminded me of the show I had seen advertised on TLC toddlers and tiaras. It seems like it is about moms turning their daughters into tiny little exotic dancers or strippers. Very sick.

Well since i spent a lot of time with my gram - i picked up a boatload of her expressions. :D

And yeah, the tassels - on babies - children - is sick.
I am sure this puts thots into minds of sicko's and well - i really don't know too many sane parents who would put this on their kids.

Upvote 0