Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I suspect "they" (FBI) have a very good reason for going after him that has nothing to do with whether Trump runs again. We'll learn soon enough....at which point, all the talking heads casting shade on the FBI will have moved on to another target...
Let's hope before there is more of this...

WILMINGTON, Ohio -- An armed man clad in body armor who tried to breach the FBI’s Cincinnati office on Thursday was shot and killed by police after he fled the scene and engaged in an hourslong standoff in a rural part of the state, the Ohio State Highway Patrol said.
Man who tried to breach FBI office killed after standoff

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟261,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
They don't seem to realize they are helping him if they don't have anything that would prevent him from running again.

Has it ever occurred to you that some people care about more than just winning the next election? Sometimes the right thing to do isn’t the best for winning the next election but it is still the right thing to do and needs to be done.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟551,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Has it ever occurred to you that some people care about more than just winning the next election? Sometimes the right thing to do isn’t the best for winning the next election but it is still the right thing to do and needs to be done.
Yes, this is true. I know the Democrat motto "by any means necessary" means just that. They will do anything to prevent Trump and the Republicans from winning. But yes, some people care about issues, policies, fairness, truthfulness, and transparency. Good point.
I just have not found them yet.

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟136,997.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If that is why they acted then it is respectable and the way law enforcement is supposed to conduct them selves. Given their history with Trump and what I've seen from Garland I remain skeptical.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Which has nothing to do with the fact that everybody already knew about the raid as it was happening.
And it is not accurate to act like the FBI leaked it.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟261,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Yes, this is true. I know the Democrat motto "by any means necessary" means just that. They will do anything to prevent Trump and the Republicans from winning. But yes, some people care about issues, policies, fairness, truthfulness, and transparency. Good point.

I’m going to need a citation for this from an actual Democrat or I’m going to assume you made this up.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Veritas Vos Liberabit
Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
The Keep
✟571,281.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And it is not accurate to act like the FBI leaked it.
Nobody had to leak it. There was a battalion of vehicles with red and blue flashing lights surrounding the place, which was being filmed live by media and people passing by. Did you not see some of all of the footage of that?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nobody had to leak it. There was a battalion of vehicles with red and blue flashing lights surrounding the place, which was being filmed live by media and people passing by. Did you not see some of all of the footage of that?
And?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Belk

Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟895,241.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

This appears to be false witness. Is politics more important then following the word of God?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,172,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This appears to be false witness. Is politics more important then following the word of God?
I’m surprised you bother asking at this point.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟551,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟427,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I do think a lot of American religion exists to serve the ends of the R party.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟427,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Really? It has been a common notion about the Democrats for years. But of course, it has been used by and against other parties and groups also. Most notable Malcolm X and the black panthers....This is just a small sampling of what I found in a few minutes.
Since we are advocating following the word of God, I will assume your apology and you can assume I have forgiven you!...
The Right Stuff: ‘By any means necessary’ (dailyrepublic.com)...
So I decided to give you the benefit of doubt and take a peek at one... and you are the one who ought to apologize.

Theres nothing in the authors opinion piece indicating "any means necessary" is an actual Dem motto. Instead the phrase is his characterization of D attitudes.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟551,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So I decided to give you the benefit of doubt and take a peek at one... and you are the one who ought to apologize.

Theres nothing in the authors opinion piece indicating "any means necessary" is an actual Dem motto. Instead the phrase is his characterization of D attitudes.
Actually, it is what they do, which is more indicative of their strategy than what they merely say. So I will give you they do not admit to it in words. But actions speak louder than words.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟427,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Actually, it is what they do, which is more indicative of their strategy than what they merely say. So I will give you they do not admit to it in words. But actions speak louder than words.
More opinion.

You should stick with opinion. Your venture into facts didnt go so well.

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟317,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I see a few photos and video clips (after dark, so as they were wrapping up) of local police vehicles at the entrances with lights on. That doesn't scream "FBI raid" to me.

ETA: and here's footage from when they started. The last 30 seconds or so show the convoy of vehicles rolling up. No lights, no fuss. Just a bunch of black Suburbans.
(284) Mar-a-Lago scene as FBI agents execute search warrant - YouTube

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,077,055.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Just heard that the warrant said Trump was under investigation for possible obstruction of Justice and espionage! The statute cited was 17893, which covers the Espionage Act. That's the warrant saying that--not me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0