✟19,600.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
lozzie said:
i give that job to you ;)

Trust me to put my foot in it.

Before I can do so I must admit to my complete ignorance of NZ geography and ask this question. Are the north and south island states (and if not does New Zealand have states)?

Answers appreciated.:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

erin74

Ministry is about people not structures.
Feb 8, 2005
rural australia
✟26,267.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
KristianJ said:
Not quite...:p In reality though, my great grandma was a Kiwi, so I have to embrace this with 1/8 or 1/16 of me...whichever is the right fraction :D
I think you should have to post with a kiwi accent from now on - maybe we could all vote on it.

I vote yes - KristianJ has to post in a kiwi accent.

Upvote 0

teamjesus

Sep 10, 2003
Christchurch
✟7,705.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
HotToast said:
Trust me to put my foot in it.

Before I can do so I must admit to my complete ignorance of NZ geography and ask this question. Are the north and south island states (and if not does New Zealand have states)?

Answers appreciated.:wave:

Greetings to From NZ!! :)

No NZ does not have states, we only have North and south islands as a whole country not split apart (even though some kiwi fella's and chicks would argue different) one country with no states, we only gots city's bro!

Peace be wif ya all :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HotToast

Laughmaster
Aug 29, 2005
✟19,600.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
teamjesus said:
Greetings to From NZ!! :)

No NZ does not have states, we only have North and south islands as a whole country not split apart (even though some kiwi fella's and chicks would argue different) one country with no states, we only gots city's bro!

Peace be wif ya all :thumbsup:

Thanks. I will at some stage design a poll with that in mind.

BTW your accent was different to what I expected. Are you originally from New York?

Upvote 0

HotToast

Laughmaster
Aug 29, 2005
✟19,600.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Belinda said:
I bet im not the only one who "forgets" that NZ is another country :)

Possibly

NZ was asked if they wanted to be part of AU before the federation and they said no

Are you sure? WA voted not to become a federation, but we had to anyway as we were out voted.

Upvote 0

Lil'_Miss_Princess_Aimz

Sep 20, 2005
sydney,australia
Visit site
✟30,226.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
MOTH said:
I've got to come clean..........during a recent family discussion, I belatedly found out that I was related (closely) to a Kiwi!!!!! ..............but now I'm happy to report that I've made a healthy recovery!!! Phew!!!
im glad 2 c u r coping mothy!!! its nice to know!

Upvote 0