Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
bump.

SO I found the most amazing company.
St. Francis Herb Farm, they're local and have an amazing list of organic, wildcrafted products.
I got their "ear oil" for my 1 year old and myself, as we're both sick, and it's just awesome. Super soothing and made with garlic, calendula, st. johns wort and olive oil (..come to think of it, I could probably make it myself...hmmm)

Anyone else out there prefer natural herbal or homeopathic remedies over traditional medicine??

Peace,
- Niff

edited to add: I hate being sick - I had such a productive day planned, but it was spent in my jammies watching M*A*S*H ah well.

Upvote 0

The Princess Bride

Legend
Site Supporter
May 2, 2005
Georgia
✟69,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I finally have reached the end of my rope and met with my pastors today for some counsel/encouragement/advice. Seems as though the bad circumstances keep piling up with no end and none is yet resolved. I LOVE my step kids but I am not willing to allow the circumstances surrounding them to drive a wedge in my marriage. In other news: I did absolutely NO housework today - and it was WONDERFUL! ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ImaginaryDay

We Live Here
Mar 24, 2012
Fawlty Towers
✟30,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Metallica, actually!!
Cliff+Burton+Cliffiecliff2.jpg

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Urgh! My head is pounding - been having frequent headaches for a month now. :doh: Might be all the stress. :stress:
Stress will do that. I found out recently drinking tea (Earl Grey) helps a lot with those stress headaches. I woke up with a headache the other morning, waking up with a headache really sux, and had some tea later and it was almost instant relief.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.