Houston
✟15,296.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Not trying to be authoritative here, but I thought it might be helpful to try to come to some generally understood, and hopefully agreed upon, ground rules. Perhaps netiquette is a better way to put it than ground rules.

1) Lost Season '#' thread (hoping the will be many more after season 3 :D) Please no spoilers without tags. Let's consider any rumors or inside info as spoiler until it's made public. And how about Monday after an episode airs being the cutoff for being considered a spoiler? Give folks over the weekend to watch a 'taped' episode.

2) Episode specific threads. Free discussion of the episode as soon as it airs, including previews.
But please, use tags for discussing anything beyond next week, or inside info on the previews, without tags.

3) SPOLIER free for all thread. Anything goes. I think we need one of these.

4) Any spoiler thread should have SPOILER in the title

Other requests

Don't quote screen caps. (Bandwidth)
No spoilers in first post. (Unsuspected previews)

Thanks!

Spoiler is spelled spoiler - not spolier (just to let you know :p )

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I didn't see it in this thread so lets make it official.
I agree.

Do not give away the title of an episode until after the episode has aired! Episode-specific threads should be labeled by season and episode number (example, 4.1 or 4-1 is for episode 1 of season 4) and a Lostie mod will edit the thread title with the episode name after the episode has aired.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums