Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Of course the FBI spied on the Trump campaign

by Byron York
| December 11, 2019 11:24 PM

The great debate about whether the FBI spied on the Trump campaign continues. The question is why there is still any argument. The newly released report from Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz shows that by any definition the FBI did indeed spy.

The Trump campaign was "clearly spied upon," Attorney General William Barr said in an interview with NBC Tuesday. "I mean, that's what electronic surveillance is. I think wiring people up to go in and talk to people and make recordings of their conversations is spying."

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:) I watched a NEWS station yesterday. A WELL KNOWN News station. Say over and over. NO ONE spied on Trump. And we can believe him. He told us ..go ahead and read the IG REPORT. He went on and on about other things.

What got me was I watched more then once Senators ask the man that wrote the IG report about did the FBI spy on Trump? Now.. for me a clear example of "fake news" was this. One can say with out LYING no one spied on Trump. Well FBI IG DOJ.. on and on. Don't use the word "SPY". I watched Clapper say that. Now what the man that wrote the IG report said. Did the FBI do "illegal surveillance" on Trump? YES.

Yeah I loved when that reporter asked Barr about ..do you still think the FBI spied on Trump? Said something like.. a yeah. You wire someone up to go in record.. on and on. Yeah. I call that spying he said. To hear "they didn't need to go to any judge at all" They could do it and never say a word. God really does have His hand in this.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

by Byron York
| December 11, 2019 11:24 PM

The great debate about whether the FBI spied on the Trump campaign continues. The question is why there is still any argument. The newly released report from Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz shows that by any definition the FBI did indeed spy.

The Trump campaign was "clearly spied upon," Attorney General William Barr said in an interview with NBC Tuesday. "I mean, that's what electronic surveillance is. I think wiring people up to go in and talk to people and make recordings of their conversations is spying."
If it is spying then the police do it quite often and it's not illegal to record a conversation that they are having with someone when doing an investigation.
What difference does it make if someone records a conversation or they later write down what was said? The only difference is that the recording can't be denied.

Trump said that he had been wired tapped at Trump Tower, not true.
There was no spy imbedded in his campaign team or the transition team.

I think the AG needs to think more about what he is saying because if FBI investigators can't record conversations then the police can't do it either.

How many drug rings, gangs, and mobsters have been spied on/surveilled with recordings, that lead to their arrests? That would be a good question for Mayor Giuliani.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Ted Cruz in this video lays out the
FBI spying on Trump facts.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

https://nypost.com/2019/12/11/ted-cruz-slams-fbi-agents-doj-officials-who-conducted-russia-probe/

Horowitz was testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee when Cruz launched his attack over a decision by the feds to probe Donald Trump’s presidential campaign in 2016.

Cruz said the IG’s report laid out “a stunning indictment of the FBI and the Department of Justice, of a pattern of abuse of power.”
M-Bob

Upvote 0