Of ALL THE times in human history for us to be alive...

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Either we chose, or were chosen, to be here now, at the end , for the grand finale! What a glorious, but treacherous time to be alive! Almost every invention ever made is at our disposal, our sinks turn on and toilets flush like magic by themselves, the enemy is on the prowl doing double-time with all his best tricks to gain as many souls as he can and devour us, and we risk being left behind- only to face beheading for refusing the mark of the beast after we are tortured. What is our calling? Why are we here NOW, of all the times to be alive?

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Either we chose, or were chosen, to be here now, at the end , for the grand finale! What a glorious, but treacherous time to be alive! Almost every invention ever made is at our disposal, our sinks turn on and toilets flush like magic by themselves, the enemy is on the prowl doing double-time with all his best tricks to gain as many souls as he can and devour us, and we risk being left behind- only to face beheading for refusing the mark of the beast after we are tortured. What is our calling? Why are we here NOW, of all the times to be alive?
To preach the gospel of the Kingdom and enforce the victory of Christ on Satan and his kingdom. Satan knows his time is about up. Sin indeed abounds, but God's grace is always sufficient. There never were any "good old days". Those who suffered terrible persecution in the early church knew the grace of God was sufficient. Don't let fear rule. If there were no Christians here and now, Satan's rampage would never end. God has chosen to deal with Satan through the people He calls His own. When enough Christians answer the call, Satan will be finished. This hymn by Martin Luther says it all - 500 years ago.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It's these trying times that some people will stray due to hatred. The love of many will grow cold. It's hard to watch current events and not get wrapped up in it. If things keep getting worse I'm going to have to shut down my social media habits.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,108.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Last days. Nah....

Its been the 'last days' for over 2,000 years my friend!

Jesus came and conquered

• Agree
Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟795,460.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You're right - Yahweh determines the time and place of our births:
-“And he made from one man every race of men to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted epochs and the fixed boundaries of the places where they would live;” (Acts 17:26)

He formed us:
-“For You formed my innermost parts; You knit me [together] in my mother’s womb” Psa 139:13
-“Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?” Mal 2;10
-“The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.” Job 33:4
"I will put ligaments on you, place muscles on you, and cover you with skin. I will put breath in you, and you will live. Then you will know that I am Yahweh." Eze 37:6

Among other Scripture:
-We're to occupy til He comes (Luk 19:13).
-God's armor is available to us
"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
"Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." Eph 6

Last edited:
Upvote 0