not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Off the coast of Portugal, deep under a featureless and geologically drab stretch of the seafloor, scientists think something dramatic is happening: A tectonic plate is peeling apart, creating a new “subduction zone” that one day could become a hotbed of seismic and volcanic activity.

Odd 'peeling' tectonic plate may explain Portugal's mysterious earthquakes

*****Not too long ago Jesus Christ showed me a tsunami is coming. In the first part of the dream persons were on a beach and then began running when they realized that a tsunami was coming. I do not know where this occurred.

In the other part of the dream I was at home, when I heard a sound which I thought was a thunderstorm. It was loud and sounded like an explosion, I am not sure what is was. Then a visitor to my home, heard the sound and said she needed to check on her uncle because where he lives isn't safe.

Then a little time afterwards, I heard a sound of an alarm when I suddenly saw a car with flashing red lights outside where I was. So I realized that something was wrong.

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,189,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Not too long ago Jesus Christ showed me a tsunami is coming. In the first part of the dream persons were on a beach and then began running when they realized that a tsunami was coming. I do not know where this occurred.
How useless.

Upvote 0