JCSr

Gunshine State
Sep 6, 2012
✟11,486.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
LOL, it's a DIRECT reference to a post in this thread.
I know what it meant, I just wanted to see if that poster had enough integrity to explain a cryptic post directed to me. He failed. It would have made sense if he directed the remark to you unfortunately he did not. That is why it meant nothing to me.

Upvote 0

abysmul

Board Game Hobbyist
Jun 17, 2008
Almost Heaven
✟60,490.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I know what it meant, I just wanted to see if that poster had enough integrity to explain a cryptic post directed to me. He failed. It would have made sense if he directed the remark to you unfortunately he did not. That is why it meant nothing to me.

He was being cryptic? Now that's funny.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JCSr

Gunshine State
Sep 6, 2012
✟11,486.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
the October surprise is that Obama was so impressed with the character of Romney that he is going to change to the Mormon church and the Muslims are marching against the Whitehouse.
You might be right! The Billy Graham Church Corporation is so impressed with Romney that they retracted their claim that Mormonism was a cult! :D

Upvote 0

RedPaddy

Jun 1, 2012
✟3,110.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
But in this fraud and hoax there was a truth — Romney supporters are scared to death of an October surprise, another Dan Rather fake document or NY Times ancient document dump shortly before Election Day.

It will be up to conservative social media to fight the first battle with a speed and vigilance of which even the Romney campaign is not capable.

The speed with which the perps were outed demonstrates that fake October surprises will be more difficult to pull off. But that doesn’t mean there will not be an attempt.

» In the An October Surprise hoax there was a truth - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JCSr

Gunshine State
Sep 6, 2012
✟11,486.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

RedPaddy

Jun 1, 2012
✟3,110.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Rather's document was not released in October, so it was not an October surprise. :wave:
I see no claim it ever was, just your incorrect assertion. please review the punctuation in the sentence quoted, it helps with accurate comprehension. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

JCSr

Gunshine State
Sep 6, 2012
✟11,486.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
I see no claim it ever was, just your incorrect assertion. please review the punctuation in the sentence quoted, it helps with accurate comprehension. :thumbsup:

Considering I never claimed that you said it was an October surprise, which part of my statement do you find inaccurate?

Rather's document was still no October surprise :wave:

Upvote 0

RedPaddy

Jun 1, 2012
✟3,110.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Considering I never claimed that you said it was an October surprise, which part of my statement do you find inaccurate?

Rather's document was still no October surprise :wave:

ok, please explain why you made this post:
Rather's document was not released in October, so it was not an October surprise. :wave:

Upvote 0

JCSr

Gunshine State
Sep 6, 2012
✟11,486.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
ok, please explain why you made this post:
Because Rather's document was not an October surprise. Do you consider my factual statement to be untrue?

Here is a wikipage confirming my comment.

On September 8, 2004, Rather reported on 60 Minutes Wednesday that a series of memos critical of President George W. Bush's Texas Air National Guard service record had been discovered in the personal files of Lt. Bush's former commanding officer, Lt. Col. Jerry B. Killian.[25http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Rather#cite_note-24
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Rather

:wave:

Upvote 0