• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

OCD on a comment i heard.

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Someone in school one time said a singer was a satanist. I analyzed if they knew about satan in non christian religious texts, what bible stories, and what they even meant by the word.

I dont see proof they know about the jewish books of the book of jubilees or the second book of enoch or the book of wisdom.

I heard ocd is spiritual in nature.

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Someone in school one time said a singer was a satanist. I analyzed if they knew about satan in non christian religious texts, what bible stories, and what they even meant by the word.

I dont see proof they know about the jewish books of the book of jubilees or the second book of enoch or the book of wisdom.

Somehow I doubt that OCD is spiritual in nature. I read an article about it and it indicated the use of anti-psychotics may be helpful, which is used to treat brain chemistry disorders, although the article didn't indicate a brain chemistry problem as the root of OCD. The root is currently unknown, so to say it's spiritual may just be an assumption.

• Agree
Reactions: Mari17
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist

Nutritiional tests can often reveal some potential causes of ocd (and all other problems),
but on this forum we cannot attribute any disease to demons .

Singers, actors, actresses in hollywood and elsewhere have often testified themselves that they, to be successful, made a contract with the devil (hasatan - the enemy of Christ )
(and lost their soul because of this, if they were never delivered). This has been published in their own words and testimonies, and the observations of others who lived with them or knew them, for decades (over a century) , beginning around the start of entertainment (shows as it was starting, or even 'stages' before television was invented) in the United States.

• Informative
Reactions: devin553344
Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Somehow I doubt that OCD is spiritual in nature. I read an article about it and it indicated the use of anti-psychotics may be helpful, which is used to treat brain chemistry disorders, although the article didn't indicate a brain chemistry problem as the root of OCD. The root is currently unknown, so to say it's spiritual may just be an assumption.

What about this? Me analyzing what somebody meant by satanist?

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Nutritiional tests can often reveal some potential causes of ocd (and all other problems),
but on this forum we cannot attribute any disease to demons .

Singers, actors, actresses in hollywood and elsewhere have often testified themselves that they, to be successful, made a contract with the devil (hasatan - the enemy of Christ )
(and lost their soul because of this, if they were never delivered). This has been published in their own words and testimonies, and the observations of others who lived with them or knew them, for decades (over a century) , beginning around the start of entertainment (shows as it was starting, or even 'stages' before television was invented) in the United States.

For legal reasons?

Upvote 0

devin553344

Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

The article I read that risk factors included history of child abuse and other stress inducing events. And indicated genetic factors. But just out of curiosity why do you think it's spiritual? I might analyze what someone meant by satanist and I only have really mild OCD behavior.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
No need to analyze that.
When hollywood says they follow satan , they follow satan. That is practically a given before they say anything , anyway, since it started.

For legal reasons?
< shrugs > maybe standard internet restrictions. (no powerful truth allowed if it detracts from government or someone else who might be offended)

Probably money is the main reason.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
The article I read that risk factors included history of child abuse and other stress inducing events. And indicated genetic factors. But just out of curiosity why do you think it's spiritual? I might analyze what someone meant by satanist and I only have really mild OCD behavior.
The world of carnal men do things differently , obviously, all the time, than Jesus and the Father do things.
People who are prayed for , having suffered great and more tragedies, may be healed (there are many testimonies of this throughout all the last 20 centuries - see Foxes Book of Martyrs, online for free (it is long, with thousands of testimonies from the first century or so, through today, perhaps) ..

• Informative
Upvote 0

devin553344

Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
For legal reasons?

Well I'm a schizophrenic and early on in history people did terrible things to people like me because they thought there were demons possessing us. Maybe it's more of a mercy thing being a good person to not blame demons for mental disorders:) But maybe legal too?

Reactions: Mari17
Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No need to analyze that.
When hollywood says they follow satan , they follow satan. That is practically a given before they say anything , anyway, since it started.

< shrugs > maybe standard internet restrictions. (no powerful truth allowed if it detracts from government or someone else who might be offended)

No need to analyze that.

Doesnt worship mean sing music to?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

When did you hear that word used?

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

why would you analyze it

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Well I might analyze it because Satan worship is rare and I might doubt the claim?
you might, if you believed that. (it is far from rare - it is more common than true Christianity is, according to all Scripture, which is the Standard of Truth, God's Word)

• Informative
Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
you might, if you believed that. (it is far from rare - it is more common than true Christianity is, according to all Scripture, which is the Standard of Truth, God's Word)
She said Marilyn Manson is a satanist. Probably doesn't know about those Jewish books

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
She said Marilyn Manson is a satanist. ...

Truth is very strange/ stranger than fiction.....
Links disabled in copy/paste from internet search below - it is bad subject.

THE TRUTH ABOUT MARILYN MANSON - expose site. com
Marilyn Manson and Trent Reznor of satanic band "Nine Inch Nails" had sexual intercourse. According to Manson, the eye tattoos on Marilyn's forearms are really bulls-eyes for his heroin needles. Marilyn Manson told many that he had gotten breast-implants, but that he later had them removed.

Marilyn Manson: The most famous Satanist in the ... - nme.com
Marilyn Manson: The most famous Satanist in the world talks politics, family and collecting human skeletons
[Search domain www.nme.com/features/marilyn-manson-interview-2017-2143403-2143403] www. xnmex .com/features/marilyn-manson-interview-2017-2143403-2143403

Marilyn Manson "Interview About Satanism" - YouTube
Marilyn Manson (real name Brian Warner) is a self-confessed Satanist in the First Church of Satan started by Anton Lavey, in 1966 in, San Francisco.
[Search domain www . youtube.com/watch?cv=WENtxp3vqyc] https://www. youtube. com/watch?cv=WENtxp3vqyc

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Truth is very strange/ stranger than fiction.....
Links disabled in copy/paste from internet search below - it is bad subject.

THE TRUTH ABOUT MARILYN MANSON - expose site. com
Marilyn Manson and Trent Reznor of satanic band "Nine Inch Nails" had sexual intercourse. According to Manson, the eye tattoos on Marilyn's forearms are really bulls-eyes for his heroin needles. Marilyn Manson told many that he had gotten breast-implants, but that he later had them removed.

Marilyn Manson: The most famous Satanist in the ... - nme.com
Marilyn Manson: The most famous Satanist in the world talks politics, family and collecting human skeletons
[Search domain www.nme.com/features/marilyn-manson-interview-2017-2143403-2143403] www. xnmex .com/features/marilyn-manson-interview-2017-2143403-2143403

Marilyn Manson "Interview About Satanism" - YouTube
Marilyn Manson (real name Brian Warner) is a self-confessed Satanist in the First Church of Satan started by Anton Lavey, in 1966 in, San Francisco.
[Search domain www . youtube.com/watch?cv=WENtxp3vqyc] https://www. youtube. com/watch?cv=WENtxp3vqyc
Which dictionary definition did she probably mean

Upvote 0