Mar 9, 2005
✟79,109.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Good. I'm glad you've finally come to the realization that the human chain did not break any laws. :D
I believe I said early on that a human chain is not necessarily illegal. You can have one in your own yard for as long as you want. But when you build one to interfere with police in the act of performing their duties, you're likely to get your butt kicked, unless you hide behind some women like some of the protesters I saw in the video

• Haha
Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0

stamperben

It's an old family tradition
Oct 16, 2011
✟53,694.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
I believe I said early on that a human chain is not necessarily illegal. You can have one in your own yard for as long as you want. But when you build one to interfere with police in the act of performing their duties, you're likely to get your butt kicked, unless you hide behind some women like some of the protesters I saw in the video
First a hearing problem and now a vision problem too.

Are you relying strictly on the VA for medical help? I advise you to seek private medical help for those issues. The VA doesn't seem to be helping you, much as it isn't helping thousands of other vets.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟79,109.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
First a hearing problem and now a vision problem too.
So you missed the guys cowering in the back while the women were in the front row? Interesting!!!
Are you relying strictly on the VA for medical help? I advise you to seek private medical help for those issues. The VA doesn't seem to be helping you, much as it isn't helping thousands of other vets.
I have to congratulate you. A lot of my liberal friends resort to personal attacks a lot quicker than you did.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Mar 9, 2005
✟79,109.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nothing personal Mach. I'm just concerned about your health is all.
I'm sure you all. :D:D:D
Both my hearing and vision started deteriorating about 15 years ago, although the hearing loss is an occupational hazard. It's a bummer getting old. Wimps need not apply.
I suppose that could explain why you missed some things in the video. By the way, just because your senses are failing, doesn't mean that all of us seniors have the same problems. Just so you know

Upvote 0

stamperben

It's an old family tradition
Oct 16, 2011
✟53,694.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
I suppose that could explain why you missed some things in the video. By the way, just because your senses are failing, doesn't mean that all of us seniors have the same problems. Just so you know
No, the specks fix the eyesight and they've come a long way with hearing aids. Now I know you can relate to hair growing out of the ears and nose, while losing it on the top of the head. :p Yes, I know. ;)

Upvote 0

RedDead1981

Prayer is beautiful when it's sincere
Jul 4, 2010
✟14,181.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm sorry, I've got to post this.

grumpy+old+men.png

Upvote 0

mpok1519

Veteran
Jul 8, 2007
✟28,850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:D:D:D Proving you wrong is now considered to be avoiding the issues

You didn't; you contended that the police have the right to bash people with nightsticks over, and over,and over, to break up a human chain.

When, really, you can just grab a person in it, cuff them, and end of story.

You, however, believe police brutality is okay.

To me, someone who promotes, defends or endorses violence, and unprovoked aggression, excessive force, and all out police brutality, (like what youre doing) is just quite simply a terrible person with a black heart.

Upvote 0

mpok1519

Veteran
Jul 8, 2007
✟28,850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Any time people refuse to cooperate and obey the law, it will eventually be enforced by force. It's always been that way. If the Brown shirts come, be assured they will come from those in the OWS mobs on the streets today.

The thing is that cops are allowed to use force to enforce the law, NOT EXCESSIVE force, which is what they're doing. Thats the issue. Get that through your face, listen, and stop talking. Maybe you'll learn something.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KarateCowboy

Classical liberal
Supporter
Aug 6, 2004
✟140,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
OWS has birthed dozens of rapes, beatings, racism, tuberculosis, stds, defecating on public property, theft, a shooting, and numerous others. Recently a man was found dead in a tent at one. Tea Party gatherings don't even produce litter, given the people clean up after themselves. Clearly, the current administration is right in calling the Tea Party a threat.

Upvote 0

Yoder777

Senior Veteran
Nov 11, 2010
✟22,581.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

MachZer0

Mar 9, 2005
✟79,109.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
mpok1519 said:
You didn't; you contended that the police have the right to bash people with nightsticks over, and over,and over, to break up a human chain.

When, really, you can just grab a person in it, cuff them, and end of story.

You, however, believe police brutality is okay.

To me, someone who promotes, defends or endorses violence, and unprovoked aggression, excessive force, and all out police brutality, (like what youre doing) is just quite simply a terrible person with a black heart.

I showed you that they were interfering with the police. And that they did not have the right to be there

Upvote 0

mpok1519

Veteran
Jul 8, 2007
✟28,850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They DID have a right to be there, according to the constitution. The constitution gives people the right to assemble, peacefuly, which is what they were doing.

the reason the univ asked them to leave is because a FEW people pitched tents. A few people breaking some rules does not negate the constitutional right to peacefully assemble. It revokes it for those who pitchted tents, not for everyone.

Next thing you'll say is black people who didn't give their seats up for white people deserve to be brutalized, sprayed with fire hoses, attacked by dogs, and then arrested for breaking the 'rules'.

According to your logic, all the civil rights era protesters who sat in "whites only" cafes, used "whites only" bathrooms, et al, all deserved to be brutalized by police and then arrested and prosecuted for breaking the 'rules'.

Way to stand up for freedom there pal.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums