Havoc

Celtic Witch
Jul 26, 2002
Realityville
Visit site
✟14,135.00
Faith
Pagan
But I'd be interested in people's comments.

http://www.wewantyoursoul.com/index.php

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]WWYS® has been formed by a consortium of international companies - including leading financial and genetic research institutions - to create a product that gives you an actual CASH VALUE for your soul.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You can receive a guaranteed CASH SUM for life, in exchange for an agreement that entitles WWYS® the rights to your soul from now until all eternity.[/font]
I took the questionaire and it seems 61% of the general populace has a purer soul than me :rolleyes:

water_ripple

Aug 14, 2003
Visit site
✟1,561.00
Faith
Christian
Havoc said:
But I'd be interested in people's comments.

http://www.wewantyoursoul.com/index.php

I took the questionaire and it seems 61% of the general populace has a purer soul than me :rolleyes:
Hey Havoc do not feel bad apparently "For my peace of mind 80% of people have a purer soul than I". lol..I was told I was a sinner..like I already was not aware of that! Perhaps for me they should have added a few in there such as since comming to Christ do you do still do *this*.

Upvote 0

SqueezetheShaman

Jul 26, 2003
✟5,461.00
Faith
Agnostic
the customer is GUARANTEED a monthly CASH SUM for LIFE. All that is required of the customer is that he or she has a day job, specifically one that precludes the possibility of acting in any way that may be construed as soul- or life-affirming. If the customer chooses retirement at age 65 (minimum, preferably 75), the customer's (by then redundant) soul will be deemed worthless. The customer is therefore advised to take out a WWYS® pension plan, which may or may not guarantee a monthly cash sum of around a quarter to a third of soul-value at the time the policy started.

apparently almost everyone already has sold their soul :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.