Not open for further replies.

isshinwhat

Pro Deo et Patria
Apr 12, 2002
Visit site
✟13,555.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Wols, KC, VOW, nyj, Miss Shelby, and ZooMom (in no particular order) all strengthened me and gave me confort following my conversion. I pray for each of you often. As for the "new" crowd that's been around for a couple of years now, there are so many of you around, Catholic and otherwise, who I have enjoyed reading, though I really don't post much anymore.

God bless you all,

Neal

Upvote 0

poppinskw

Senior Contributor
Apr 17, 2005
✟20,994.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
NewMan99, D'Ann, Rising_Suns and King Of Nations all supported me and taught me so much through my conversion.... Lots of others did as well, but these were the ones I gave grey hairs to and caused them to tear their hair out :sorry: ...

They are in my hall of fame already...:thumbsup:

I think everyone in OBOB rocks though :hug:

Upvote 0

geocajun

Priest of the holy smackrament
Dec 25, 2002
✟35,477.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Well I'm flattered at my nomination by a few of you :)
I would have to nominate Miss Shelby as she is always constant with her thoughts and theology, nor is she ever afraid to let anyone know how she feels and yet does it charmingly.
I could nominate many others, but we can only vote for one so I'll just leave it at that :)

Upvote 0

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,282.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
:clap: And Miss Annabel Lee...our lovely Catholic Klingon. :angel: ;)

Annabel Lee all the way.

But not for messageboard recognition.

For lifetime achievement of Catholic morality. Annabel, I know only a fraction of what you've been through--- and I think you are the best! I love you,

Michelle

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.