Senior Contributor
Apr 17, 2005
✟20,994.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
jplowe said:
I see it! Great picture! Is that a gurnard? It looks like a Jack family.
no that is a schnapper, gurnard is much smaller and is red and a type of flying fish, with pretty wings :( too pretty to eat. But I close my eyes and just enjoy the taste anyway and pretend its something else :p

Upvote 0

Protinus

...once more unto the breach dear friends
Site Supporter
Apr 13, 2004
New York City
✟31,143.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
poppinskw said:
no that is a schnapper, gurnard is much smaller and is red and a type of flying fish, with pretty wings :( too pretty to eat. But I close my eyes and just enjoy the taste anyway and pretend its something else :p

please let me fish in NZ Lord!! Actually, that goes for the rest of the world!! Let me visit all OBOB Fisherman and their haunts once in my life!! There goes a new thread!

Upvote 0

Snowy

Jesus, You're all this heart is living for.
Jul 16, 2003
✟30,502.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Here I am :)

Stefanie.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eyesofmystery

Jan 3, 2006
Atlantic Canada
Visit site
✟8,237.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I found a funny one of me. This is a pic from World Youth Day in Toronto in 2002, and the cardinal is Cardinal Cormac Murphy-O'Connor (from Britain), who led an awesome catechesis session. I'm not sure why he looks like a deer in headlights in the pic, but probably because the person who had my camera took the picture at the wrong time and he wasn't expecting it!

Well, one of my guyfriends saw this picture, and started laughing his head off. Then, he said that because of the look I have on my face and the look on the cardinal's face, it looks like I'm grabbing his butt! In reality, nothing naughty was happening, but now I always laugh when I see this picture!

cardinal.jpg

Bless me Father, for I have sinned... :D

Reactions: BillH
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.