USA
✟146,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello Multifavs, relax, you don't need to feel nervous at the confessional.

Inside the confessional, the priest won't be able to see us, he doesn't know us (at least for me) and won't even remember what we confess each time. The sacrament of confession is made for sinners anyway and priests know that.
Thank you for the encouragement. Being shy makes it difficult, but I'm sure I could do it.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sitting here being quiet today! Probably going to drink lots of coffee. Praying for the Eastern Orthodox, and troubles in the Ukraine.

02a838b19f94d7ef6102f15d501c664a.jpg

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟146,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Well, at least I've finally remembered to do something I should be doing more often - offering things up. On December 20th in the morning I somehow managed to hurt my neck while stretching; it hurt pretty badly at first but it only hurts a little now. Every night I've offered up the pain I dealt with throughout the day for the poor souls in Purgatory and on earth (at least, most nights; I can't remember if I did the first night). I hope that I will help them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟146,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I've come to the conclusion that defending the Faith is not what I'm made for. I don't have the mental and emotional strength or the self-control to do it right. From now on I'm going to focus on what I feel I was made to do: showing love and kindness to others, bringing them joy and shining God's Light.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

anna ~ grace

Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've come to the conclusion that defending the Faith is not what I'm made for. I don't have the mental and emotional strength or the self-control to do it right. From now on I'm going to focus on what I feel I was made to do: showing love and kindness to others, bringing them joy and shining God's Light.
That's perfectly ok, Multi. That's kind of where I am at now, too. Just focusing on the interior, and on being kinder to people / neighbors. Nothing wrong with that.

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Tomm

Christian
Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Yesterday in the bathroom, suddenly I got an enlightenment from heaven. I started to understand why I have not been able to get a stable job. One main reason is that God is concerned with my salvation, He wants me to pray more. I really don't pray enough.

• Useful
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0