Warrior of Our Lady
Apr 10, 2005
Iowa
✟4,587.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Not sure if Uncatechized Baptized Catholics going to recive the rest of the Sacraments of Initiation
would be adoptable. And yes, I am in RCIA.
Oh your adoptable and your mine if no one else has taken you!!!!!!!!!!!

Brother Justin <><

Upvote 0

amishparadise

Jan 1, 2007
✟8,088.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am in RCIA, scheduled for reception at this coming Easter Vigil. I am going through a lot of questioning, doubts about the Church, and struggle in general, though. I'm not entirely sure whether I'll go through with it, follow my other inquiry with Russian Orthodoxy instead, or just go back to the Episcopal church in which I was raised.

I would sincerely appreciate prayer from anyone who wouldn't mind.

Upvote 0

Davidnic

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2006
✟788,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I am in RCIA, scheduled for reception at this coming Easter Vigil. I am going through a lot of questioning, doubts about the Church, and struggle in general, though. I'm not entirely sure whether I'll go through with it, follow my other inquiry with Russian Orthodoxy instead, or just go back to the Episcopal church in which I was raised.

You are in my prayers. Our walk with Christ is filled with decisions. Pray, ask questions, take your time and search with an open heart. God will guide.

Upvote 0

faerieevaH

lucky wife
Dec 27, 2003
USA
✟28,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I will keep you in prayers!!

Upvote 0

Kusanagi

Cyborg Surface Marshal
Jul 4, 2005
The Northeast Corridor
✟8,723.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Just an update. I have been doing well in RCIA. Just recently (since the last time I logged in around November) I went through the Rite of Welcoming on the First Sunday of Advent. Right now we just gotten done with talking about Christian Models and Saints. I have looked into St. Jerome mainly because of my interest in learning the Japanese Language as well as St. Jerome as a patron for translators.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Ooo, I wanna be adopted! RCIA doesn't start for several more months and I don't even know where I'm going anyway (...ah, to be a recent graduate with a useless humanities degree ^_^)

You are adopted, and in my prayers! :crossrc:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Filia Mariae

Senior Contributor
Jul 27, 2003
USA
Visit site
✟11,996.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I want to be adopted too! I'm in RCIA but I doubt I will be received this Easter as I am waiting for a decree of nullity. It may be a while, but I am in RCIA.

Just saw this- were you able to coming into the Church this year? :prayer: , consider yourself adopted!

Upvote 0

Ivy

Pray for President Barack Obama
Oct 26, 2005
NY State
✟17,402.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hello, I just wanted to let people know that my RCIA starts in September, and to ask for prayer.

Something truly amazing happened today, BTW. I "coincidentally" ran across the former pastor of the non-denominational church I attended 25 years ago.......and he told me that he and his family came in to the Catholic church in 1998. I was so floored and happy, I can't tell you. Needless to say, he was very helpful and gave me a lot of encouragement.

Ivy

Upvote 0

Graceful

Nov 9, 2005
Vancouver
✟15,905.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hello, I just wanted to let people know that my RCIA starts in September, and to ask for prayer.

Something truly amazing happened today, BTW. I "coincidentally" ran across the former pastor of the non-denominational church I attended 25 years ago.......and he told me that he and his family came in to the Catholic church in 1998. I was so floored and happy, I can't tell you. Needless to say, he was very helpful and gave me a lot of encouragement.

Ivy

Ivy,

Are you becoming a Catholic? :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.