amorly

Jan 11, 2012
✟7,826.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single

peace be upon you
He said prophet mohammed peace be upon him (what a human and a bowl filled with evil than his stomach, according to the son of Adam a few mouthfuls, the actor had to be third for his food and one-third for drink and one third for himself(To breathe) )and saying (House of stomach disease)

Had reached the flag that obesity is a health point of imbalance in the metabolism and this is due to the accumulation of grease or endocrine disorder .. And genetics is not a big role in obesity, as some believe has been confirmed by scientific research that obesity dire consequences on the human body has issued an insurance company American statistics it was decided that the longer the lines Belly Ring shortened lines of old men who are over the vicinity of their stomachs over the vicinity of their hearts are dying by more As research has proven also that diabetes affects the obese more often than normal and that obesity affect the organs of the body especially the heart, where resolved fats replace some heart muscle cells, which directly affects the function and sincerity of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him when he warned of obesity and satiety He said: (House of stomach disease) and warned that research of the use of drugs to reduce the weight of what caused the damage and noted that the optimal treatment and prevention of obesity

Including what Hoatba ordered by God Almighty after excessive eating and follow the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him to eat and talk explained that we are dealing with ... The application of the verse: ((31) O children of Adam, take your adornment at every masjid, and eat and drink, but be not excessive. Indeed, He likes not those who commit excess.) Al-custom: 31 and this has already Islam of modern science for more than four centuries to the importance of balance in eating and drinking and warned of the dangers of excess in which on human health
Protection of the digestive system said peace be upon him (the root of all disease Burda) Burda: Glut:
This talk is a milestone in the health of the digestive system, and thus protect the whole body of the poisoning of self that arises from (satiety) and the filling of the stomach and loaded up their energy from food heavy, and eat food again before the digestion of food first, which happens indigestion and fermentation .. And thus become an acute inflammatory contagious as a result of chronic endemic disease germs in the intestines that sends toxins into the circulation, to affect the nervous system and respiratory system, urinary system and the kidney and other vital organs from the body, which causes disruption of its functions. Hence, the medical miracle possible to reach the root cause of each disease is excessive eating that is causing the glut lead to many diseases as revealed by modern medical research

CaliforniaSun

Feb 24, 2011
✟2,613.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Booko

Poultry in Motion
Aug 14, 2006
Georgia
✟19,470.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Apparently this is a thread about obesity and eating habits . . Don't overeat & fast & watch your diet.

It's the sort of advice against excess found in pretty much all religions.

Unfortunately, I haven't found any religious advice about autoimmune disorders or genes that deal with satiety or that sort of thing, but biology should be able to cope with those sorts of things in time. We're only beginning to investigate the subject in any serious way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,649.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
...because obesity is funny.

jabba-the-hut-little-girl-drawing.jpg

Upvote 0

Booko

Poultry in Motion
Aug 14, 2006
Georgia
✟19,470.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I'm sure that would work for someone in good health otherwise, but unfortunately I can't see how it would've worked for me for the past decade. When your diet is down to two food categories you can eat safely (red meat and brown rice, and be careful where you buy those), it doesn't make for much of a diet.

Since my husband's bypass surgery a year ago he's lost 100 lbs and is now the weight he was in college though. Amazing what targeted exercise and a decent diet will do.

Upvote 0

Arthra

Baha'i
Feb 20, 2004
California
Visit site
✟71,812.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Unfortunately obesity affects a lot of people and it's a good idea I think to approach it seriously and not laugh at it..from the wiki:

Obesity in the United States has been increasingly cited as a major health issue in recent decades. While many industrialized countries have experienced similar increases, obesity rates in the United States are among the highest in the world with 74.6% of Americans being overweight or obese.[2] Estimates have steadily increased, from 19.4% in 1997, 24.5% in 2004[3] to 26.6% in 2007,[4] to 33.8% (adults) and 17% (children) in 2008.[5]

Obesity in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most religions have fasting periods such as Lent in Christianity..Ramadan in Islam, fasts are common in Hinduism and in the Baha'i Faith we have what's called the nineteen day fast...all I think to remind us that we are more than the body and that abstaining from food over a period is a good thing!

There's a good article on fasting in the world religions at:

Fasting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
obesity[/URL] rates in the United States

Estimates have steadily increased, from 19.4% in 1997, 24.5% in 2004[3] to 26.6% in 2007,[4] to 33.8% (adults) and 17% (children) in 2008.

That HUGE spike is concurrent with the definition of obesity being changed during that same time period, I'm pretty sure. That needs to be factored in.

Upvote 0

Masihi

love based faith is truer than fear based faith
Aug 26, 2010
✟16,803.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
There is no question posed with this thread but is only giving an islamic perspective on health matters. I don't visit here much but I don't see the need to come here anymore if muslims are going to give lessons rather than ask questions about christianity!!!

Upvote 0

Booko

Poultry in Motion
Aug 14, 2006
Georgia
✟19,470.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Unfortunately obesity affects a lot of people and it's a good idea I think to approach it seriously and not laugh at it..from the wiki:

I've always been an inveterate reader of ingredients labels and when the corn allergy turned up I got even better at it. You'd be amazed how there are empty calories tucked into food where there was not years ago. Contadina tomato paste has corn syrup in it. Uh...wha? It should be just TOMATOES. There's only one brand of spaghetti sauce that doesn't have sugar in it. After the husband's bypass surgery he was put on a low salt diet and was amazed to see how much useless salt is put into food.

It's a good thing I've usually cooked from scratch all these years. Also a good thing I never liked soda.

Most religions have fasting periods such as Lent in Christianity..Ramadan in Islam, fasts are common in Hinduism and in the Baha'i Faith we have what's called the nineteen day fast...all I think to remind us that we are more than the body and that abstaining from food over a period is a good thing!

Yes, and the 19-day Fast started just today!

My docs won't let me fast, but still I figure I ramp up my coffee intake to something ridiculous over the winter, so I ditch the coffee during the Fast just because it seems like the sensible thing to do.

Of course, there's more to fasting than just not eating food for periods of time.

Upvote 0

SanFrank

Islam Lies to Muslims - Facebook
Mar 11, 2009
United States
✟17,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In this Hadith
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
Organized for the Muslims the right diet
To avoid excess weight - disorders of the digestive apparatus - breathing
If people follow this Hadith
Will feel better in health, and vitality
Seeing you quote hadith, without book or numbers might I add, I could quote several hadith where your apostle claims health benefits to drinking camel urine. Urea has no medicinal value thus the reason for the body's kidneys excreting the compound. Islam now calls the act khamr and claims urine is toxic. And yes, urea is toxic to the body.

Last edited:
Upvote 0