Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Obama is proving to be the worst American president of modern times.
And more of his terrible decisions made are being exposed every day.

Trump once again told us the truth when he stated, "Obama left him a big mess."

Obama = BIG MESS FOR THE US.

TRUMP = MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

M-Bob
U.S. stocks rose an average of 12% a year during Obama's two terms, according to S&P Global.

That ranks Obama 3rd among the 12 men who have served as president since World War II, based on the performance of the S&P 500. Only Bill Clinton (under whom stocks rose 14.9% a year over 8 years) and the late Gerald Ford (18.6% annualized during his 29 months in office) presided over better markets. For more detail, see the chart below.

The 44th President had the advantage of starting from a grim stock-market low point: When Obama took office, on Jan. 20, 2009, stock investors were still in full lemming mode, fleeing from stocks in reaction to the bursting of the housing bubble and the realization that Wall Street balance sheets were pretty much termite-ridden, thanks to risky lending and financial engineering. But stocks touched bottom on March 6, 2009, and have been trending upward ever since.

From Fortune.com

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That stock market rise after Obama got in office does not truly matter. After the collapse of the stock market the rebound would have happened no matter who was elected.

Just think if it would have been Trump back then, who is business friendly (which Obama never was), the market would have gone through the roof!

M-Bob

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟731,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
That stock market rise after Obama got in office does not truly matter. After the collapse of the stock market the rebound would have happened no matter who was elected.

Just think if it would have been Trump back then, who is business friendly (which Obama never was), the market would have gone through the roof!

M-Bob
Couple questions:

Do you think Trump would have bailed out the auto industry thereby insuring most of their production would remain in the USA?

Also, do you think Trump would have bailed out the banks?

I had a thought about that bank bailout. Would it not have been better to have bailed out the people that were in default? That way, the bank gets their money but more people get to keep their homes. Provided you only bail out those borrowers that can prove that they can make the new payment. I think that would have been better than the banks being able to take all these million or so houses and still get a couple billion dollar check for their bonuses and salaries and whatnot.

What do you think of all that?

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
For me, I just do not see where Obama did anything spectacular.

His legacy as it is being written I think is proving my point.

And it all started with the great apology tour give me a break!

M-Bob

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For me, I just do not see where Obama did anything spectacular.
Too high up on that mountain probably, down here where 99.99% of America lives? He's looking better and better the longer President Trump is in office. :wave:

His legacy as it is being written I think is proving my point.
Not really, but it must be hard seeing things from way up there.

And it all started with the great apology tour give me a break!

M-Bob
It's always adorable when people say things like this, it makes it easy to identified who has swallowed the "conservative/Republican talking points" whole! ;)
tulc(thanks you for making it easier) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Too high up on that mountain probably, down here where 99.99% of America lives? He's looking better and better the longer President Trump is in office.

We'll see -- I would be willing to bet one large sum that Trump get's re-elected
of course there are no takers.

That will mean 8 years for the Good Guys -- ones that Love America!!

Obama goes down like a sinking ship.
Along with his lost crew mates.

M-Bob

Upvote 0