Upvote 0

MattMarriott

Aug 8, 2004
✟956.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Why senator Obama impeached only after results declared and before becoming President
The main reason is that, in the perspective of the fulfillment of the illuminati religion, they valued rather the quantity (1) of the celebration rather than its quality (2), while taking higher risks for the riots that will break out once the SCOTUS decision will be announced, despite the role of Obama to calm them.
Besides quantity for quality, the riots issue is part of a second trade-off which reflects the desperate situation of the illuminati: totally eliminating the risk of having hardly anyone showing in front of the votig machines in case November 4 was staged as McCain vs. Clinton, while accepting higher risks for the riots that will break out once the SCOTUS decision will be announced, despite the role of Obama to calm them.

http://end-times-computers.blogspot.com/2008/11/why-senator-obama-impeached-only-after.html

Upvote 0

JGL53

Senior Veteran
Dec 25, 2005
Mississippi
✟14,276.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Many years ago I worked at a agency where on of my co-workers was apparently one of the dumbest people one earth. Most everybody - and I am ashamed to admit this includes me - used to make fun of this guy behind his back. We just couldn't believe a person could have attained his level of responsibility and pay and yet be that bone-headed.

Years later we found out the guy has early onset Alzheimer's disease. We all felt really foolish and embarrassed. We wished then - too late - that we had treated the guy with more humanity.

So - how do we know Matt isn't bipolar - or schizophrenic? If he is I hope he gets help.

I am putting him on my ignore list now, not because I don't like him or something - but I think there is a "failure to communicate" here that may be due to something beyond someone's control.

Last edited:
Reactions: EnemyPartyII
Upvote 0

Mr.Luigi

Nov 21, 2008
✟15,115.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Many years ago I worked at a agency where on of my co-workers was apparently one of the dumbest people one earth. Most everybody - and I am ashamed to admit this includes me - used to make fun of this guy behind his back. We just couldn't believe a person could have attained his level of responsibility and pay and yet be that bone-headed.

Years later we found out the guy has early onset Alzheimer's disease. We all felt really foolish and embarrassed. We wished then - too late - that we had treated the guy with more humanity.

I'll try to "treat you with humanity" when I tell you how dumb you are.

Matt is an internet legend. He has left footprints all over google in an unbelievably intricate pattern.

The only reason he posts in little forums like this is to leave his fingerprint. You notice how he never answers your rude insults? It's because the other posters in these threads are irrelevant. It's amazing---I've seen the same ignorant reactions in a thousand other places, tiny out of the way forums to well known avenues, and it's always the same infantile reactions to this guy ! You really have no comprehension of what he's actually doing, it's like you're only seeing one piece of a huge puzzle.

Feel honored that you are a part of his ride, and try not to make yourself look silly to posterity !

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'll try to "treat you with humanity" when I tell you how dumb you are.

Matt is an internet legend. He has left footprints all over google in an unbelievably intricate pattern.

The only reason he posts in little forums like this is to leave his fingerprint. You notice how he never answers your rude insults? It's because the other posters in these threads are irrelevant. It's amazing---I've seen the same ignorant reactions in a thousand other places, tiny out of the way forums to well known avenues, and it's always the same infantile reactions to this guy ! You really have no comprehension of what he's actually doing, it's like you're only seeing one piece of a huge puzzle.

Feel honored that you are a part of his ride, and try not to make yourself look silly to posterity !

Hey! I think we've found Kyoons other sock! :thumbsup:
And the fact that Matt is almost always wrong? Also irrelevant? :)
tulc(welcome to CF!) :wave:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MattMarriott

Aug 8, 2004
✟956.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
The ONE basic reason why the script was modified so that suicide <staff edit> did not detonate the bomb (1):

1. Systemic collapse arrived weeks earlier (2) than expected in script. Selling president Hillary Clinton while being able to control the riots became an impossible task.

Notes
(1) The script as planned:
http://illuminati-religion.blogspot.com/2008/10/barry-soetoro-aka-messiah-barack.html
(2) End Times Christmas, from first to last:
1914 trenches to Detroit 2008: the lights went out to be never ...
http://end-times-history.blogspot.com/2008/12/end-time-christmas-from-1914-trenches.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Besides quantity for quality, the riots issue is part of a second trade-off which reflects the desperate situation of the illuminati: totally eliminating the risk of having hardly anyone showing in front of the votig machines in case November 4 was staged as McCain vs. Clinton, while accepting higher risks for the riots that will break out once the SCOTUS decision will be announced, despite the role of Obama to calm them.

http://end-times-computers.blogspot.com/2008/11/why-senator-obama-impeached-only-after.html
Um, how is it that you quote your own post, but no one else's?

:doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums