Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wow -- some don't seem to enjoy the truth.

It is true that (most) of the ones I know consider him a divider of the people of this Country. I admit (most) but, not all.

History will sort out the truth.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

szechuan

Jun 20, 2011
✟59,926.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private

It is true that (most) of the ones I know consider him a divider of the people of this Country. I admit (most) but, not all.

M-Bob

From somebody who can't grasp what fake news is like you, it's hard to consider any of your arguments well thought out or intelligent.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I think that continuing President Bush’s wars was good, killing Osama bib Laden, bailing out the banks and car manufacturers, Benghazi was ok, and supplying weapons to ISIS factions in Syria was good too. Arming the Mexican drug lords with his modified Fast and Furious seemed to work well and who could disagree with sanctuary cities that protect criminals that commit murder and forcing Obama care down our throats made it easier to swallow those really big pills.

But yes, his support of gay marriage and having the “rainbow” White House really burns me up and was the most inexcusable and impeachable thing that monster did.

Upvote 0

Targaryen

Scripture,Tradition and Reason
Jul 13, 2014
Canada
✟29,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP

It is true that (most) of the ones I know consider him a divider of the people's of this Country. I admit (most) but, not all.

M-Bob

When you search for bad information strongly skewed and nonfactual. It's not truth, I'd have figure this was rather common sense, but I guess not in your case.

Trump's highest approval rating, in historical comparison is 46%, his lowest disapproval rating is 61%

Obama's highest approval rating is 69% and his highest disapproval rating is 57

Seems fact doesn't quite match up, specially when the last approval rating for Obama in January was 59% and the disapproval rating was 37%. Trump's latest rating is 36% approve and 59% disapprove.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

This is the kind of thing people are referring to when they talk about "normalizing" the experience of majority groups to the exclusion of minority groups.

Yes, Reagan was a uniter... Unless, of course, you were gay or a poor inner-city black person.

Sure, Obama's rhetoric can be seen as divisive - if you're in a position of power, or in a position to benefit from the wrongs he's pointing out, or at least in a position where the wrongs he's pointing out don't affect you. But if you're a member of the communities negatively impacted by the things he's talking about, then he's finally giving voice to the things you've been struggling with for years.

Maybe it's true that 136 officers are attacked every day (I have no idea - I don't know where that number comes from or what qualifies as an attack), but how many more citizens are harassed, attacked, and killed by officers every day? Does this anchor care about them at all? Or is airing their grievances too divisive?

God forbid somebody point out that the straight, white, affluent men who run this country aren't perfect.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,549.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

M-Bob
What are your thoughts on how the rest of the world sees Obama as a decent guy?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,422,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

M-Bob

I think it's pretty clear who are the drivers of division in this country.

Upvote 0

Targaryen

Scripture,Tradition and Reason
Jul 13, 2014
Canada
✟29,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
The world sees Obama as weak just like with his dealings with North Korea super weak.

Known for his great apology tour that will go down in history.

M-Bob

And you speak of the world now. Funny, with your news sources, or rather comedy programs that aren't actually funny. You seem to have no clue about your own country, never mind what the world thinks.

As for North Korea, so Obama's sanctions against North Korea were "weak" and Trump's are "strong". Or you advocating we go to nuclear war?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The world sees Obama as weak just like with his dealings with North Korea super weak.

M-Bob
Is this thread about him being weak or a divider? Those are two different things and you're changing your own subject. Let's compare Obama to Trump who is so weak he couldn't bring himself to criticize his own white supremacist supporters. How many terrorists has Trump caught? Obama have the order that killed Bin Laden. Seems all Trump's done about terrorism is talk and tweet about it. How many bipartisan piecepiecesof legislation had he signed into law?

Tell me, what has Trump done to bring the country together since his election? How much more "united" are we now that Obama is gone? The only unity I've see coming from this president is between Klansmen and Nazis.

What has Trump done to make our country look better to anyone other than his own supporters, Nazis and Klansmen included?

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,422,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

M-Bob

Why, because he didn't use strong words? The weak dog barks the loudest.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,549.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

M-Bob
No they don't. This is not the the playground where the richest, biggest mouth gets things their way.

Upvote 0