Jul 31, 2005
✟26,607.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Indeed a huge difference. Barack Obama thinks that health care decisions should be made by the person involved with the advice of their doctorl John McCain thinks that they should be made by government bureaucrats.

The best kind of chart is one where the reader can be from either side of the aisle and see the same thing. I posted this because it really seemed unbiased, though the article it came from decidedly not.

But, I'm not sure how you got that from the chart. The ultimate decision in health care is made by the payer. The rest of us are simply pawns hoping for the best. If enough patients get mad at United Health care because they abuse the doctors and won't cover services, then when the company needs to re-up it's group plan it might switch, even if it has to pay more because the employees fight for a better plan. The employees speak, Human resources listens, HR demands better from the insurance company or they'll leave, insurance company gets better so they don't lose business. Just saw it happen with a patient was mad at her husbands insurance because of the way they refused everything she needed.

Is congress going to listen to patients? Can they make wise decisions? We're seeing the fight over medicare right now. You'll excuse me if I don't hold out hope that they'll do better for the entire nation.

Upvote 0
T

tforfreedom

Obama Supports Infanticide!
WORLD NET DAILY
By Jill Stanek | July 19, 2006
In February 2004, U.S. Senate candidate Barack Obama's wife, Michelle, sent a fund-raising letter with the "alarming news" that "right-wing politicians" had passed a law stopping doctors from stabbing half-born [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT='Times New Roman',Georgia,Serif] [COLOR=blue ! important] babies[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] in the neck with scissors, suctioning out their brains and crushing their skulls. Michelle called partial-birth abortion "a legitimate medical procedure"...
... As a nurse at an Illinois hospital in 1999, I discovered babies were being aborted alive and shelved to die in soiled utility rooms. I discovered infanticide.
Legislation was presented on the federal level and in various states called the Born Alive Infants Protection Act. It stated all live-born babies were guaranteed the same constitutional right to equal protection, whether or not they were wanted.
BAIPA sailed through the U.S. Senate by unanimous vote. Even Sens. Clinton, Kennedy and Kerry agreed a mother's right to "choose" stopped at her baby's delivery.
The bill also passed overwhelmingly in the House. NARAL went neutral on it. Abortion enthusiasts publicly agreed that fighting BAIPA would appear extreme. President Bush signed BAIPA into law in 2002.
But in Illinois, the state version of BAIPA repeatedly failed, thanks in large part to then-state Sen. Barack Obama. It only passed in 2005, after Obama left.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Help that green is absolutely horrible. It's unreadable.
How's this?

Obama Supports Infanticide!
WORLD NET DAILY
By Jill Stanek | July 19, 2006
In February 2004, U.S. Senate candidate Barack Obama's wife, Michelle, sent a fund-raising letter with the "alarming news" that "right-wing politicians" had passed a law stopping doctors from stabbing half-born [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT='Times New Roman',Georgia,Serif] [COLOR=blue ! important] babies[/font][/color] in the neck with scissors, suctioning out their brains and crushing their skulls. Michelle called partial-birth abortion "a legitimate medical procedure"...[/color]
... As a nurse at an Illinois hospital in 1999, I discovered babies were being aborted alive and shelved to die in soiled utility rooms. I discovered infanticide.
Legislation was presented on the federal level and in various states called the Born Alive Infants Protection Act. It stated all live-born babies were guaranteed the same constitutional right to equal protection, whether or not they were wanted.
BAIPA sailed through the U.S. Senate by unanimous vote. Even Sens. Clinton, Kennedy and Kerry agreed a mother's right to "choose" stopped at her baby's delivery.
The bill also passed overwhelmingly in the House. NARAL went neutral on it. Abortion enthusiasts publicly agreed that fighting BAIPA would appear extreme. President Bush signed BAIPA into law in 2002.
But in Illinois, the state version of BAIPA repeatedly failed, thanks in large part to then-state Sen. Barack Obama. It only passed in 2005, after Obama left.

Upvote 0

praying

Snazzy Title Goes Here
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
New Jersey
✟86,040.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
.<snip all the trash except for this>

Obama pimps illegal aliens. Considering the additional violent crime, third word diseases they bring into this country and the billions of dollars it cost us to take care of them.
SHAMEFUL!

That tidbit couldn't smack of anymore racism if it wore a white hood. ^_^

The black guy is a pimp and the illegals are criminals or diseased.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Morcova

Oct 30, 2006
✟10,470.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

praying

Snazzy Title Goes Here
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
New Jersey
✟86,040.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

MachZer0

Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

revanneosl

Mystically signifying since 1985
Feb 25, 2007
Northern Illniois
✟39,310.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
So when it comes to illegal immigration, Obama is part of the problem, not part of the solution

Yes, absolutely. For, as everyone knows, each individual is fully and completely accountable for every single thing that their half-aunts on their father's side do.

My half-aunts on my Father's side completely determine the validity of my policy opinions on all matters foreign and domestic.

<Staff Edit>

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

MachZer0

Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, absolutely. For, as everyone knows, each individual is fully and completely accountable for every single thing that their half-aunts on their father's side do.
If you are aware of a crime, you have a duty as a citizen to report it. As a public official, Obama has a greater duty in that regard. He shirked his responsibility

Upvote 0

revanneosl

Mystically signifying since 1985
Feb 25, 2007
Northern Illniois
✟39,310.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
If you are aware of a crime, you have a duty as a citizen to report it. As a public official, Obama has a greater duty in that regard. He shirked his responsibility

I had a cousin who was a drug addict, and therefore a felon.
Did I turn him in?
No, I did not.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.