✟79,109.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟318,690.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I believe the sign I am getting is that he thinks I'm too skinny and I need to buff up a little...

Hey, anything that gives you a Twinkie can't be THAT bad... ;)

I should... I've been dropping weight like crazy since the big stress problem I've had this year.

*goes to the gym* I'll be back.

EDIT: I wonder... is the African underworld filled with Twinkies? Is that my punishment? That I have to eat all those twinkies that the demons kept in their stash?

Because seriously, I do like other foods... O_O

Must refrain self, must not mention twinkies are blond on the outside and white on the inside.

Oops!

But I'll bet if Obama himself actually threw twinkies to the crowd someone would make a big deal out of points just like this.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟318,690.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Easy. Pizza.

There's so many different toppings you can throw onto a pizza, you'd never get bored with it.

Twinkies though would be the one DESSERT I'd eat the rest of my life.

You seriously need to try some better deserts. Home made ice cream and belgian pugg pastries blow twinkies away.

Upvote 0

Scribbler

Ignoring all links to Huffington Post
Dec 9, 2004
right behind you.
Visit site
✟25,722.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

QuiltAngel

Veteran
Apr 10, 2006
Somewhere on planet earth
✟15,847.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
If you don't know what heckle and heckler means, look it up. I am sure the computer you are using has a dictionary on it.

I agree, that the campaign sings that his staff hung at the Wall did it. I thought this was a fact finding type trip, not a campaign trip. What were Obama 08 signs being hung up at that place for anyway. A place he was going to at 5 in the morning for only a few minutes.

Upvote 0

TheNewWorldMan

phased plasma rifle in 40-watt range
Jan 2, 2007
✟21,275.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
So did all these people. The 'Obama' chants you hear were his supporters trying to drown out the heckler, who refused to be quiet.

It was probably the campaign signs his staff hung at the Wailing Wall that did it.

The protestor was chanting, "Obama, Jerusalem is not for sale." Since at no time during his visit did Obama make any offer to buy Jerusalem or any property therein, there was really no logical basis for the remark. Then again, logic seems pretty hard to come by in that part of the world...

Reactions: platzapS
Upvote 0

mont974x4

The Christian Anarchist
Supporter
Aug 1, 2006
Montana, USA
Visit site
✟46,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I heard about this earlier and thought it was pretty funny.

The signs were was pretty tacky. And made worse since he decided to not visit wounded troops in Germany because he thought it was inappropriate for campaign trip. :o Just when I thought I couldn't respect him less. :doh:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.