• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Obama pro/con (7)

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by Scribbler, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetHeavenFillyourThoughts

LetHeavenFillyourThoughts Junior Member

+7
    Christian
  2. tulc

tulc loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!

+18,394
    Christian
    Married
    So he also believes devils are stronger then God? :scratch:
    tulc(is finding this a little difficult to believe) :sorry:

3. LetHeavenFillyourThoughts

+7
    Christian
    Dear wise guy:

Demons won't leave if you honor them everyday by using their name as your name. Demons will take and keep ground, as the Bible teaches, they want nothing more than lie, deceive, and destroy lives. Demons won't leave if you don't force them to leave. And the Bible teaches they won't stay away from a victim if a victim goes back to entertaining them, and don't learn to guard their hearts against them, and don't fill themselves with the spirit of Jesus Christ.

4. tulc

+18,394
    Christian
    Married
    I'm sorry, but you may have to narrow that down some. It actually describes about 50-60% of everyone who posts here. :sorry:

Obama isn't using a demons name every day, he's using his name. :)
    tulc(and you haven't answered my question) :wave:

5. Morcova

Morcova Well-Known Member

+484
    Atheist
    In Relationship
    US-Libertarian
    Did you notice all of the Terri Shivo books there? Man some people are just more than happy to make money no matter the lies they have to tell.

6. Fantine

Fantine Dona Quixote Supporter

+9,795
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Warning! Any time you listen to someone who is spreading this story, know that you are listening to a bigot.

7. Fantine

Fantine Dona Quixote Supporter

+9,795
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Soldiers are voters, and campaigning with voters on an American base on German soil is no different from campaigning in Indiana or Nevada.

8. Yusuf Evans

Yusuf Evans Well-Known Member

+580
    Muslim
    Married

Actually it is politics being played by the Obama campaign. If he truly wanted to visit the troops and not worry about his standing with those funding his campaign, he would've went ahead with no cameras or anything like that.

9. Yusuf Evans

Yusuf Evans Well-Known Member

+580
    Muslim
    Married
    So far the only Democrat on the board to say it. Reps for speaking the truth. :thumbsup:

10. LetHeavenFillyourThoughts

+7
    Christian
    Any time you are called a bigot for being concerned about why Senator O chose to be a member of a racist church that wants God to damn America, and why he keeps a demonic surname, why he jokes that he expects to become God, why he says he wants to President of the world, you are probably listening to a blind demo desperately trying to cover for their candidate's very grandiose delusions, suspicious beliefs and motivations.

By the way, I would love to see Condolissa Rice become John McCains vice pres pick. In fact, if she would have run, I would have voted for her for Pres.

11. DieHappy

DieHappy and I am A W E S O M E !!

+1,112
    Protestant
    Married
    US-Republican
    What kind of a moronic I can't say the next adjective on cf candidate would actually accept that happening instead of putting an immediate stop to it? He's reaching for the baby! He's soaking it all up, jerk.

We need one of a bleeding woman grasping for the bottom of his cloak now.

I'd be interested to know why the entire other thread went kaplut.

12. CaDan

CaDan I remember orange CF Supporter

+2,623
    Christian
    Married
    The voices told me to caucus for Obama?

13. CaDan

+2,623
    Christian
    Married
    More seriously.

I have a friend--some other folks here know her, too--who is seriously plagued by demons. You may call it possession or you may call it mental illness. It really doesn't matter which. It still plagues her.

This sort of trivializing, of seeing demonic forces under every stone, really denigrates her very tortured experience.

Saying Barrack Obama's name does not invoke a demon.

Demons are not making people support Barrack Obama.

14. LetHeavenFillyourThoughts

+7
    Christian
    Voices, you think you hear spirit voices? Well, reading Neil T. Anderson's books on the subject might help...but first go to a psychiatrist, which Mr. Anderson would first recommend. A psychiatrist could prescribe some meds that would help you with auditory hallucinations. Then you be able to think clearly and vote for John McCain.

I am serious, who wants a President controlled by demonic presence, especially a President who says he wants to be President of the world!!!

15. Morcova

Morcova Well-Known Member

+484
    Atheist
    In Relationship
    US-Libertarian
    No but saying that is easier than coming up with an actual argument about why not to support him.

16. LetHeavenFillyourThoughts

+7
    Christian
    How do you know demons are influencing Senator O? The indicator is his surname. He got his name through a Luo spiritism naming ritual assigning the name of a juogi who was called "twisted one", and so Senator O got a demonic ancestral spirit, not just a name, but a spirit through his father, his grandfather, and his great grandfather. When you get the name in a spiritism naming ritual, it is understood, it is given that you have the SPIRIT too, according to Luo cultural practices.

17. CaDan

+2,623
    Christian
    Married
    My Life In the Bush of Ghosts is now on heavy rotation at Radio CaDan.

18. LetHeavenFillyourThoughts

+7
    Christian
    Oh, and it is taught about the Luo naming ritual that you get the character of the juogi spirit too, the personality and the behavior attributes of the SPIRIT, at the same time you get the name.

19. tulc

+18,394
    Christian
    Married
    ...and the proof you have that Obama is controlled by a demonic presence is where? So far you have offered nothing for this claim other then you said so and "Well this is what I've read!". So what should we look for to show demonic activity? :confused:
    tulc(praying for CaDans friend) :prayer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.