Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You know, the GOP has convinced me that anyone that has used power and influence to advance the careers of their children is not fit to serve.

If Biden is elected he might well give Hunter a job in the administration!!!! Don’t vote for Biden! Vote for Donald Trump because he would never engage in nepotism!

What? What about his children? But .... but... they are doing stuff. And other stuff. And they are... you know... things.... and Ivanka does fashion... other things ....

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"President Trump falsely claimed today that..."
That introduces accurately most of what Mr. Trump says. I watched a portion of an interview last night on News Nation and nearly everything he said would fall under the “..falsely claimed” category. BTW, the interviewer was quite gentle with the President.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
CNN and those like them should be fired.

Unfortunately, there are no laws against bias reporting, regardless of the unfair damage it is designed to cause.
You got a beef with FoxBabeNews?

Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
That introduces accurately most of what Mr. Trump says. I watched a portion of an interview last night on News Nation and nearly everything he said would fall under the “..falsely claimed” category. BTW, the interviewer was quite gentle with the President.
The point was that this is a familiar tactic with CNN and a few others.

• Prayers
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟141,090.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
You know, the GOP has convinced me that anyone that has used power and influence to advance the careers of their children is not fit to serve.

If Biden is elected he might well give Hunter a job in the administration!!!! Don’t vote for Biden! Vote for Donald Trump because he would never engage in nepotism!

What? What about his children? But .... but... they are doing stuff. And other stuff. And they are... you know... things.... and Ivanka does fashion... other things ....
Trump’s brood work for free and we’re still getting cheated!

Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,008.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
CNN and Fox both tend to emphasize certain stories and bury others. NY Times and Washington Post both have articles on the front page, though you probably won't like the Times headline: "Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden" It seems to be true, though.

While they didn't find anything illegal by Hunter, the following seems fair: "The investigation found that Hunter Biden had “cashed in” on his father’s name to close lucrative business deals around the world."

There have been proposals to make this kind of thing illegal. I think I agree. It would hit both parties equally.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,153.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The point was that this is a familiar tactic with CNN and a few others.
What, accurately reporting that Donald made (yet another) false claim is a "tactic"?

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,577.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
U b

I suppose that is the best you can do, so...

?

Lol. How do you get that when I only said there was nothing wrong with them. Again, the best you can do, I suppose.

You suppose many things not in evidence so this is nothing new. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You suppose many things not in evidence so this is nothing new. :oldthumbsup:

See with such replies as that. Replies having nothing to do with the subject, that is my evidence as to why all I can do is suppose

So again. I suppose. I suppose what you are doing now is much safer than sticking with a subject you evidently cannot defend. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
What, accurately reporting that Donald made (yet another) false claim is a "tactic"?
What makes you say "accurately?" You don't even know what news report was being referred to, yet here you are proclaiming it accurate.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,577.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
See with such replies as that. Replies having nothing to do with the subject, that is my evidence as to why all I can do is suppose

So again. I suppose. I suppose what you are doing now is much safer than sticking with a subject you evidently cannot defend. :oldthumbsup:

67318550.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,153.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What makes you say "accurately?" You don't even know what news report was being referred to, yet here you are proclaiming it accurate.
I didn't proclaim any such thing. I asked if accurately reporting that Donald (yet again) made a false claim, that would be a "tactic"?

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hard to keep up with all of the Biden misdeeds.
Need extra space on hard drive.
M

So basically, if this is true (seems strange it is merely a footnote in the Senate report, that they wouldn't have investigated it fully if there was any actual evidence) then Hunter is just like President Trump -- that he has paid money to workers in the sex industry? I'm guessing your hard drive is already full of all the Trump family misdeeds?

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The right's only real criticism of cancel culture is that it's the left who's behind it. They would be in fervent support of cancel culture if it aligned with their views.

The Trump administration proved your point yet again today -- "President Trump on Wednesday said the government is eyeing “concrete legal steps” against social media sites that he alleges are censoring conservatives online, issuing a renewed threat against Silicon Valley as he nudged Republicans across the country to open their own investigations into the matter."

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So basically, if this is true (seems strange it is merely a footnote in the Senate report, that they wouldn't have investigated it fully if there was any actual evidence) then Hunter is just like President Trump -- that he has paid money to workers in the sex industry? I'm guessing your hard drive is already full of all the Trump family misdeeds?
Dang. A poster must continue to show restraint.

Upvote 0