Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are you suggesting that this captain of the armed forces is not a better source than a crackhead?
What Captain? We don't even have a name. It could be a 13 year old girl for all we know. And which crackhead do you mean? Obama as he has been alleged or his self claimed sex partner who just tested negative for drugs

Upvote 0

MacCoyle

Non-Partisan
Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
✟8,737.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What Captain? We don't even have a name. It could be a 13 year old girl for all we know. And which crackhead do you mean? Obama as he has been alleged or his self claimed sex partner who just tested negative for drugs

Sinclair failed the Polygraph. It is done.

Upvote 0

Conspiracy Theory

I'm your huckleberry.
Nov 12, 2003
In a s00per sekret nukular bunkar!111!one!!!
✟14,257.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Are you suggesting that this captain of the armed forces is not a better source than a crackhead?

We're discussing a black man here, so one shouldn't lightly disseminate the word crackhead, as that could be perceived as being racist.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No. The one confirmed by reporters actually talking to him but keeping his anonymity.

You know, reality.

Truth doesn't matter to you any more it would appear.
Talking to whom? We don't know.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I thought we all might find this quote from Tommy Franks interesting
When George W. Bush asked America's men and women to go to war, he gave them every resource our nation possessed.
This man, before sending us into battle, personally asked each of my military commanders if they had everything they needed. This is a man who made sure that everything possible was done to protect our troops from the weapons of mass destruction we all expected that the enemy owned.
Kind of puts a damper on the blame George Bush mantra regarding the ammo controversy. Seems like Obama owes Bush an apology

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Is Prayer Your First or Last Action?
Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Notto, have you noticed how the attacks started on obama, then when it's verfied what he said was correct, the attacks shift to the captain? There are so many sources that verify shortage of equipment i cant believe this is even happening. Just shows support for the troops actually means only supporting the troops that love bush.

Upvote 0