stamperben

It's an old family tradition
Oct 16, 2011
✟53,694.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Well Red, at first I was going to commend you for the effort you put into creating the post with all those links, but it turns out you instead just cut and pasted a whole web page. I believe there's rules about copyright infringement here, I'd hate to see you having violated that rule dealing with portions of ANY work not to exceed 20%, within reason of course.

If'n it was me I'd shorten the post up a bit. Just sayin'...

Upvote 0

RedPaddy

Jun 1, 2012
✟3,110.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well Red, at first I was going to commend you for the effort you put into creating the post with all those links, but it turns out you instead just cut and pasted a whole web page. I believe there's rules about copyright infringement here, I'd hate to see you having violated that rule dealing with portions of ANY work not to exceed 20%, within reason of course.

If'n it was me I'd shorten the post up a bit. Just sayin'...
appreciate the reminder. op edited accordingly.

:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

RedPaddy

Jun 1, 2012
✟3,110.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Seeing as how Reppublican leaders met on Obama's first day and vowed to block Obama on every meaningful piece of legislation, I think that Obama blaming them for doing exactly what they said they were goign to do is justified.
Seeing as how Republican leaders lead the minority for obama's 1st two years, I see this as a red herring. For half of obama's term he had a majority in congress. He pushed through obama care. Why was he unable to push through more of his ideas? Could it be that even other democrats thought the ideas were not good for the country?

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟365,795.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Seeing as how Reppublican leaders met on Obama's first day and vowed to block Obama on every meaningful piece of legislation, I think that Obama blaming them for doing exactly what they said they were goign to do is justified.
I commend the Republicans for succeeding at something!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums