Bootstrap

Jun 17, 2008
Durham, NC
✟11,739.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
so first of all, i'm voting for barack obama. my mom, however, is not. she, along with many others believe that obama is the antichrist. opinions?

Is there any particular reason I should assume Obama is the antichrist, as opposed to, say, an ice cream cone or a presidential candidate?

Jonathan

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
so first of all, i'm voting for barack obama. my mom, however, is not. she, along with many others believe that obama is the antichrist. opinions?

My sis-in-law thinks he's the anti-Christ and she's black. She thinks there's going to be an assasination attempt and he'll survive.

Personally, I don't think he is, but I do think he's a snake-in-the-grass.

Upvote 0

elanor

Reunite Gondwanaland!
Nov 9, 2003
Left Coast
Visit site
✟16,184.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Has anyone put the people who think Obama is the Antichrist in the same room with those who think he is the Messiah?

Oooh!! Can we do that? I'll bring the popcorn.
popcorn.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bootstrap

Jun 17, 2008
Durham, NC
✟11,739.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
well, aparently he's too smoothe and too well-spoken. and he's young and different. so people think he's the anti-christ. i don't agree. i'm voting for him... i just wanted to see what everyone else thought.

He looks good in a suit, too. Highly suspect. And he has a lot of melanin.

Jonathan

Upvote 0

OphidiaPhile

Sep 26, 2008
Northern California
✟3,947.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
My sis-in-law thinks he's the anti-Christ and she's black. She thinks there's going to be an assasination attempt and he'll survive.

Personally, I don't think he is, but I do think he's a snake-in-the-grass.

I happen to be very fond of snakes in fact I own 59 of them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

arielette

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2004
✟55,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wellll..once when someone asked him specific questions on his abortion views, he replied something to the effect, "it is more than my pay scale to answer that", so I would image being the anti-christ is more than he is prepared to do. Who I am really worried about is this creature:

bunnyrevolution9rm.gif

Upvote 0

OphidiaPhile

Sep 26, 2008
Northern California
✟3,947.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Wellll..once when someone asked him specific questions on his abortion views, he replied something to the effect, "it is more than my pay scale to answer that", so I would image being the anti-christ is more than he is prepared to do. Who I am really worried about is this creature:

bunnyrevolution9rm.gif
It was when he was asked when does life begin, I work in a genetics lab and I cannot answer that question either.

Upvote 0

elanor

Reunite Gondwanaland!
Nov 9, 2003
Left Coast
Visit site
✟16,184.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Who I am really worried about is this creature:

bunnyrevolution9rm.gif

I agree. He appears to be trying to be all bunnies to all people. He keeps shifting, and you can't tell who or what he really is. And he has a goal of world domination. I don't like what I'm seeing here. :help:

Upvote 0

OphidiaPhile

Sep 26, 2008
Northern California
✟3,947.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

bunnyrevolution9rm.gif
I have a Boa that can take of that problem.:)

Upvote 0