서울
✟31,762.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I'm not a conspiracy theorist per se, but if you really want to see something thought provoking, watch these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dmPchuXIXQ

(1-5)

and

http://www.roguegovernment.com/news.php?id=11956

(9-11 stuff)

That stuff is... Stupid.

I love how they do it:

"Let's give some historical facts to make everyone think we are talking along the terms of facts... Let's throw in some out of context quotations... And then let's pretend that the Central Bank is an entity which focuses on enslaving the average person and every dollar we have in some way equals a debt to the central bank."

What is this crap?

I am sorry to say but I know no one who is having their 'debts' collected by the Central Bank and it seems like things have been going pretty well...

In the US, the illuminati use the right combination of the famous 2 digits, 0 and 1, (1), together with "black" magic (2), to get crowds on the scene, while "electing" the last antichrist.
And what better than the first black hole to clear the stage? (3)

What are you talking about and what is the combinations of 0 and 1?

Why are you doing this?

Could you write something comprehensive for us?

Upvote 0
X

xXThePrimeDirectiveXx

That stuff is... Stupid.

I love how they do it:

"Let's give some historical facts to make everyone think we are talking along the terms of facts... Let's throw in some out of context quotations... And then let's pretend that the Central Bank is an entity which focuses on enslaving the average person and every dollar we have in some way equals a debt to the central bank."

What is this crap?

I am sorry to say but I know no one who is having their 'debts' collected by the Central Bank and it seems like things have been going pretty well...

I don't have all the information but I keep an open mind about it. You don't have all the information either. We do know the Founding Fathers did not intend for this entire banking and monetary system that has monopolized this nation.

It's always good to stay open minded about things. Watch the whole thing and the other video.

Upvote 0

TheNewWorldMan

phased plasma rifle in 40-watt range
Jan 2, 2007
✟28,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
John McCain and Obama are reptilian hybrid illuminati agents from the Qutos star system.

Sheesh, what kind of tinfoil-hat nut are you?

They're from Arcturus IV. Everyone knows that...

Upvote 0

TheNewWorldMan

phased plasma rifle in 40-watt range
Jan 2, 2007
✟28,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
At least the OP doesn't have to worry about getting stranded in the middle of nowhere if his car breaks down somewhere. With the five vans of CIA, NSA, FBI, IRS and XYZ agents tailing him, the bugs under his dashboard, and the Predator drone shadowing him, someone will be by to give him a lift.

Upvote 0

Verv

Senior Veteran
Apr 17, 2005
서울
✟31,762.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I don't have all the information but I keep an open mind about it. You don't have all the information either. We do know the Founding Fathers did not intend for this entire banking and monetary system that has monopolized this nation.

It's always good to stay open minded about things. Watch the whole thing and the other video.

OK.

However, I do not see any major issue right now.

Look, even if the government was using me in some sort of strange, conspiratorial manner, I can assure you that I am happy and fulfilled right now.

Upvote 0

Harpuia

Oldie... very very oldie...
Nov 9, 2004
Undisclosed
✟27,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
At least the OP doesn't have to worry about getting stranded in the middle of nowhere if his car breaks down somewhere. With the five vans of CIA, NSA, FBI, IRS and XYZ agents tailing him, the bugs under his dashboard, and the Predator drone shadowing him, someone will be by to give him a lift.

And he won't have to worry about a lack of friends.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.