Florida
✟1,027.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I also have you tube video of BO trashing the Bible.

He became a Christian bc he said he learned his sins could be forgiven.

Poor us! We had to be the victims of his "sins" too!

I simply loathe him.. He thinks he is a king.

If you saw "2016" Obama's America you's understand why he wants to get even with America.

But the welfare recipients don't care about his Muslim- loving communist agenda.

They just want the free stuff. He literally bought votes with Soros' $ here in Florida too.

We have gone "backwards" with BO. With race relations, with welfare to work.
Revive that slavery, BO. He practically starts a civil war with the states.

They wanted to elect a 1st black prez. but all we got is "Django unchained !"
He makes me puke- the talker in chief.

Upvote 0

coraline

Apr 22, 2013
Florida
✟1,027.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The Bible tells us do not judge by appearances but by right judgment.

Therefore, I don't worry about what kind of Christian President Obama is. I worry about what kind of Christian I am.
God knows.

Obama the worst president we've ever had. I don't care what he claims to be.

But it's a waste of time now anyway.

I don't know anyone that likes him or his policies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
B

Bible2

zeke37 said in post 1:

if so, not very AC-like, of him is it?

No.

Obama isn't the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of the beast), for the gematrial "number of the name" of the Antichrist is 666 (Revelation 13:17c-18, Revelation 15:2), whereas the gematrial number of the name Barack Hussein Obama is 793:

B=2, A=1, R=90, A=1, C=3, K=20, H=8, U=300, S=100, S=100, E=5, I=9, N=50, O=60, B=2, A=1, M=40, A=1. Total = 793.

Also, the Antichrist will come from a country the territory of which used to be part of one of the 4 Diadochian Greek kingdoms which succeeded Alexander the Great (Daniel 8:8-9,21-25). These kingdoms stretched from Greece over to Iran, and down into Egypt. So the Antichrist could come from the Middle East. He could be an Arab who will come from Lebanon, from the modern city of Tyre (Ezekiel 28:2; 2 Thessalonians 2:4), and have a name like (for example) "Nabil Abdullah Falakal al-Hakim", which adds up to 666.

But if a man from the Middle East has a name which adds up to 666, even this doesn't assure that he's the Antichrist. For he also has to sit (at least one time) in a 3rd Jewish temple in Jerusalem and proclaim himself God (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4, Daniel 11:31,36, Matthew 24:15, Revelation 11:1-2). Once he does that, there won't be any room for doubt over whether or not he's the Antichrist; his identity will have been definitely revealed (2 Thessalonians 2:3b-4).

The gematrial numerical values of the letters of the English alphabet are: A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4, E=5, F=6, G=7, H=8, I=9, J=10, K=20, L=30, M=40, N=50, O=60, P=70, Q=80, R=90, S=100, T=200, U=300, V=400, W=500, X=600, Y=700, Z=800. The way that the gematrial number of a name is "counted" (Revelation 13:17c-18), is added up, is simply by adding up the gematrial numerical values of all the letters in that name. So, for example, the number of the name "John Mark Smith" is 636, because: J=10, O=60, H=8, N=50, M=40, A=1, R=90, K=20, S=100, M=40, I=9, T=200, H=8. Total = 636. The Antichrist's name will add up to 666 (Revelation 13:17c-18).

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

Mazock said in post 7:

How do YOU reconcile the following two verses?

For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. Matt. 5:18

Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. Rev. 21:1

Matthew 5:18 doesn't mean that heaven and earth have to pass away before the letter of the Old Covenant Mosaic law's commandments can be abolished, but that Jesus had to fulfill the Old Testament prophecies regarding the Christ's first coming (Luke 24:44-46; e.g. Acts 3:22-26, Isaiah 53), before he could abolish the letter of the Old Covenant Mosaic law's commandments on the Cross (Ephesians 2:15-16, Colossians 2:14-17, Romans 7:6; 2 Corinthians 3:6-18, Hebrews 7:18-19).

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
to quiet the ones that claim he does not admit such

I was gonna put a disclaimer about the title, as that was not the point.
I wanted to show proof that he has made claims about Jesus being Lord.

Barack Obama is a confessed, practicing Christian. He's never been shy about it; but it hasn't stopped the...stranger sorts...from claiming he's a Muslim, the Antichrist, or a peach cobbler.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,448.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is nothing wrong with Obama, or rather, "Israel"/ the church is to serve Babylon for 70 years - that's God's will. So, God will release the church from imprisonment in "Babylon"/ the US 70 years after some starting point, 1945, probably 1947.

Jeremiah 29
4 Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, to all who were carried away captive, whom I have caused to be carried away from Jerusalem to Babylon:
5 Build houses and dwell in them; plant gardens and eat their fruit. 6 Take wives and beget sons and daughters; and take wives for your sons and give your daughters to husbands, so that they may bear sons and daughters—that you may be increased there, and not diminished. 7 And seek the peace of the city where I have caused you to be carried away captive, and pray to the Lord for it; for in its peace you will have peace. 8 For thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: Do not let your prophets and your diviners who are in your midst deceive you, nor listen to your dreams which you cause to be dreamed. 9 For they prophesy falsely to you in My name; I have not sent them, says the Lord.
10 For thus says the Lord: After seventy years are completed at Babylon, I will visit you and perform My good word toward you, and cause you to return to this place. 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back from your captivity; I will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you, says the Lord, and I will bring you to the place from which I cause you to be carried away captive.

29 Now Zephaniah the priest read this letter in the hearing of Jeremiah the prophet. 30 Then the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah, saying: 31 Send to all those in captivity, saying, Thus says the Lord concerning Shemaiah the Nehelamite: Because Shemaiah has prophesied to you, and I have not sent him, and he has caused you to trust in a lie— 32 therefore thus says the Lord: Behold, I will punish Shemaiah the Nehelamite and his family: he shall not have anyone to dwell among this people, nor shall he see the good that I will do for My people, says the Lord, because he has taught rebellion against the Lord.

Ezekiel 20
7 Then said I unto them, Cast ye away every man the abominations of his eyes, and defile not yourselves with the idols of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
8 But they rebelled against me, and would not hearken unto me: they did not every man cast away the abominations of their eyes, neither did they forsake the idols of Egypt: then I said, I will pour out my fury upon them, to accomplish my anger against them in the midst of the land of Egypt.
9 But I wrought for my name's sake, that it should not be polluted before the heathen, among whom they were, in whose sight I made myself known unto them, in bringing them forth out of the land of Egypt.

Israel/ "Israel" is supposed to serve Babylon/ the US/ Obama for 70 years (through 2017)- that's God's will (Obama IS a false Christ, but that doesn't change God's will). It is Israel's rebellion against Babylon that angers God - remember the "unbreakable alliance" between Obama and Israel?

Obama's visit to Israel gets an official logo | GlobalPost

Israel breaks the alliance with Babylon (the US owns Iraq/ Babylon + Assyria), that she is supposed to adhere to, to get with Egypt, making a covenant with Egypt, the idols of Egypt, who is the "Mahdi", "Cyrus" ruler of Russia, Iran,/ the False prophet and in charge of the mark of the beast microchip to be allowed to start the 3rd Temple. At some point Babylon will get revenge on Israel for this.

In American/ US terms, "Israel" presumably Republicans rebel against Obama and cause a civil war. (Probably this happens 9-11-14, the 13th (symbolizing rebellion) anniversary of 9-11-1.)

Apparently from Dan 2, Nebuchadnezzar (Obama) is evil for 7 years and then becomes good, is given the heart of a man after being a beast.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I also have you tube video of BO trashing the Bible.

He became a Christian bc he said he learned his sins could be forgiven.

Poor us! We had to be the victims of his "sins" too!

I simply loathe him.. He thinks he is a king.

If you saw "2016" Obama's America you's understand why he wants to get even with America.

But the welfare recipients don't care about his Muslim- loving communist agenda.

They just want the free stuff. He literally bought votes with Soros' $ here in Florida too.

We have gone "backwards" with BO. With race relations, with welfare to work.
Revive that slavery, BO. He practically starts a civil war with the states.

They wanted to elect a 1st black prez. but all we got is "Django unchained !"
He makes me puke- the talker in chief.
I agree that he has made us go BACKWARDS, and thus disagree with his policies. HOWEVER, IF he is a Muslim I have little if any issue with that. The reason is while I believe we NEED Christian leaders BUT when we vote for president we are actually voting for a SECULAR leader. Thus, they have as much right to freedom of religion as you or I do. Even if we do not agree with his choice. If he would have polices with which I agreed and actually led the country decently ECT his religion would have VERY little if ANYTHING to do with how I saw him as a leader.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

coraline

Apr 22, 2013
Florida
✟1,027.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well, it's too late but just for the record I said he's a "muslim lover. His father was a Muslim, his step- father was a Muslim, his mother was a humanist atheist, & BO claimed to be a Christian, but denied "born-alive" babies from botched abortions any access to medical care.

My point is that he's not just secular. He's a carnal Christian & he's laughing at America & wants to destroy our economy & military, bc his father was an anti-colonialist in Africa. "Dreams from my father" book proves that.

Obama Mocks & Attacks Jesus Christ And The Bible / Video / Obama Is Not A Christian - YouTube

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Are you guys paying attention? Aside from the "religious nonsense" in giving Obama as President of this country...God gave America what she wants.

Just as when Israel rejected God in asking for a king...God gave them what they wanted.

As saint's we need to be salt and light in a society that is falling away. Whether America continues to fall isn't known...but we saints ought to know God will bring us through WHATEVER...regardless of this country...:thumbsup:

Upvote 0